No announcement yet.

All of OJ should go out and purchase

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of OJ should go out and purchase

This http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-Willliam-Strunk-Jr/dp/1607960001/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227935160&sr= 8-1

Then we can collectively go over to teh cartographic forum and confuse them with our prose.

Did you know that Charles' wife is actually Charles's wife? And that Charles' pile of poo is actually Charles's pile of poo?
    ........__o
    ....._

shut it you electro ponce.
    Originally Posted by boons

Maybe you're too nice. The closest thing to the pussy is the ****************************: become one.

Originally Posted by chuck sabbath

of course. you cant explain the logic of the wang

Originally Posted by Tele Vision

You know how stray cats go through your garbage? Well, Pikeys are stray people who go through your car, shed and house.

Comment

Egads, I think I already have one!
      Every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass-- Barry Goldwater"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

I have a copy of the later version, updated by E.B. White. And no, I am not an "electro ponce."

Egads, I think I already have one!

Gee, you say that like it's a BAD thing! Is the notion of correct grammar that much of an anathema to you? Or do you just object to having Peteloaf call you an "electro ponce?"
        How come other people can get away with jokes like that?

///
        | •_• |
        ____/
        '|'
        |
        ^|/^
        ___|___

Comment

Working...
        X