Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me obama God laws in the king james bible and i will show you my naked body.

Hey you already said you would show us your nuts and so far you're still holding out on that one!
    I got your package it was all a mess/ lightning strikes the postman in his chest
    I hope that you remember the things you had to say/ it's just a supernatural delay

Originally Posted by Echoes

liberals

Comment

Show me obama God laws in the king james bible and i will show you my naked body.

Thank you, but I think at this point I
      Alcohol is only a temporary solution if you stop drinking!

"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich." - Sir Peter Ustinov

http://www.bigcampaign.org/

Comment

Did your god invent the "spork" and does it render the "fork" useless?
        Support Live Music!

Comment

Is that like an oompaloompa?

Actually, no - they were a slave race.

They serbed Willy Wonker.

Ever the on-topic post!
          Originally Posted by Son of HuHefner

Bush squandered $9 billion a month in Iraq just for lolz.

Originally Posted by Gallus

I have been told that I am the epitome of charm.

Comment

Which 10?

I see 17 in your post. Does one get to pick and choose? That would be good.

I'm partial to killing and laboring 7 days in a row myself.

Thou shalt not covent rithmatic
            The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt

Those who oppose all reform will do well to remember that ruin in its worst form is inevitable if our national life brings us nothing better than swollen fortunes for the few and the triumph in both politics and business of a sordid and selfish materialism.

Comment

Ever the on-topic post!

There's a topic?
              I got your package it was all a mess/ lightning strikes the postman in his chest
              I hope that you remember the things you had to say/ it's just a supernatural delay

liberals

Comment

When I clicked on this post I seen you posted. i then logged on because I knew you'd throw a smart ass comment out that needed a relpy.

You are a good and conscientious contributor to this foram and I command you for it.

liberals

Comment

Thou shalt not covent rithmatic

#18 ?

Sorry, I have to run off and worship a graven image here...........

Comment

Are you trolling me?

I am shirked and suddened by these acquisitions. Et tu f o r k t o o l?

liberals

Comment

There's a topic?

yeah-- serbian mother haters and why they don't like the zen way.
                      Originally Posted by Son of HuHefner

Bush squandered $9 billion a month in Iraq just for lolz.

Originally Posted by Gallus

I have been told that I am the epitome of charm.

Comment

haha lets have some fun!

I lubz you.

You da man today.

I saw forktool comin and I was all like, "aw look out cause forktool da man today!"

liberals

Comment

yeah-- serbian mother haters and why they don't like the zen way.

Hey, they're just keepin the freeway safe for the free way.

liberals

Comment

Lust. You filthy people all day long lust after one another.

Comment

I'm tempted to take ole forky off my ignore list...but there is plenty of other stupid stuff to read...

Comment

Lust. You filthy people all day long lust after one another.

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes”

~ Mark Twain

Ignorance is the night of mind, a night without moon or star.
                                -- Confucius

""Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.""

~ Albert Einstein ~

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X