Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women don't have many interests.?

I've noticed this with a lot of women i've known over the years, they don't seem to have much in the way of hobbies or interests.

Guys play guitars, restore old cars, learn kungfu, collect stamps, play x-boxes, whatever, etc.

A lot of women don't do that much in the way of interests, why though.?

I'm sure I'll get answers saying the opposite ("my girlfirend does weekly bungy jumping and rock climbing",) but this is my experience.

agreed, they also get mad at you for having those same things.

I.E.

Her: "It must be nice to have all those things to do!"

Guy: "why yes, yes it is nice...thank you"

Her:
    I, myself am not holy...for I only bring forth the telling of the OJ Poo PIE. I am but the PIE's Prophet.

Read the scripture of OJ's PIE here:
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2310092

Comment

TV and talking.

They're mostly lazy and boring.
      >deluxerecordings> .....coming soon

In the meantime.....here are some old songs

Oh...and you can watch this too if you like...

Comment

I had one girlfriend about ten years ago & everything I did she had to tag along.

At first it was great but it got frustrating really fast. I'm like "Do your own things" D

Comment

Plus, guys can fall back on drinking if there's nothing else to do

Women drink to be social, so they hate drinking by themselves

Whereas I can get drunk by myself, touch my penis for a while, and fall asleep happy
          Listen to my music

Comment

They really don't. It's pretty frustrating too. Isn't the main part of living and loving life learning and doing?
            If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Come to think of it, most OJ wimmenz have hobbies...photography, motorbikes, Kitty dances, Pam plays bass. We did pretty well I think.
              >deluxerecordings> .....coming soon

In the meantime.....here are some old songs

Oh...and you can watch this too if you like...

Comment

TV and talking.

They're mostly lazy and boring.

Comment

Come to think of it, most OJ wimmenz have hobbies...photography, motorbikes, Kitty dances, Pam plays bass. We did pretty well I think.

True. Good point.
                  If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

My gf hit the unemployment lines about a month ago. I told her right from the start, you can hang around the house cause I can cover our expenses no biggie.

but it you start cleaning and tweaking out this house and rearrange the cookware , sock drawers. I will personally drive you to Wal Mart and make her fill out an application.

When they ask her how much she is looking to make, I will cut in and tell then "Nothing", just keep her busy and she's willing to work Saturday, Sunday and any and all overtime that she can get.

So far she have done some clean, but we are in the process of planting some season flower and preping the flower beds, new cedar bark mulch and what not.

At night we have been playing so geetar.

getting in some extra bed room play time, bike rides and walks.

She's up at her moms this morning, and they are going to the cemetery to plant flowers .

may women do not have hobbies, sometimes the family thing will keep them busy busy busy, but when that's pretty much all done, then what do ya have.

you need to develop fun things to do along the way
                    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I can't stand women with no interests... A lot of the girls I work around just work (something they're not interested in) and then go home, eat and watch TV...

What a pathetic existance...
                      Count of the Holy Roman Empire, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Brazen Crown, Perpetual Arch-Master of the Rosicrucian Masons of Mesopotamia; Attached (in Honorary Capacities) to Societies Musical, Societies Medical, Societies Philosophical, and Societies General Benevolent, throughout Europe; etc.. etc... etc...

Ubi nihil vales, ibi nihil velis

Big Feckin' Eejit Formerly Known as Jacopo_Belbo

Comment

mine superior does karate and crafting and giving out to me, not much tv watching, also her hobby is ironing.

Comment

I have known a lot of women who like to get stoned but only one knew how to roll a joint.
                          Professor Tom

Comment

I have known a lot of women who like to get stoned but only one knew how to roll a joint.

Funny that, eh?

Although to be fair, the best joint roller I know is my mate's wife.

Also, chicks from Spain all can roll...
                            Count of the Holy Roman Empire, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Brazen Crown, Perpetual Arch-Master of the Rosicrucian Masons of Mesopotamia; Attached (in Honorary Capacities) to Societies Musical, Societies Medical, Societies Philosophical, and Societies General Benevolent, throughout Europe; etc.. etc... etc...

Ubi nihil vales, ibi nihil velis

Big Feckin' Eejit Formerly Known as Jacopo_Belbo

Comment

my wife was pretty good at keeping herself occupied, writing, reading, watching "films", gardening etc. its all been downhill from there. next gf did some beadwork but her hobby was mostly slutting. current gf doesnt do ****************
                              Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Comment

Working...
                              X