Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does doing voiceovers for commercials pay?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does doing voiceovers for commercials pay?

Like for a regional company?

Got a an old aquaintance that does this, has for years.

Wouldn't the old acquaintance know? oke:
    My Prog-Metal Solo Project

Comment

For radio, after union fees and taxes taken out around $380-450 for a :60 sec spot for a 13 week run. If they wanna run the ad another 13 weeks you get another $380-450. This pays for a 2 hr. VO session.

For TV (depending on the region...NY,LA,Chicago pay almost 3 times as much) around $600-1200 per 30 sec spot for 13 week run plus session time.

National spots are where the bucks are!

A nice bonus is that if the client wants to put the spot on a website...the fee doubles

Comment

This guy has done Boeing, Checcy, a few other nationals a long time ago.

He has been doing a whole series of TV spots for a Pac NW insurance company for a couple of years.

Comment

$380-450. This pays for a 2 hr. VO session

Vaginal orifice session? Just exactly what kind of business do you run here?

Comment

Vaginal orifice session? Just exactly what kind of business do you run here?

depending on the vaginal orifice the rate could triple or the job could be done pro boner

Comment

I didn't know there was a hookers union.

Comment

Assuming you are a member of AFTRA.
                If you are in a small market- you will never get that kind of dough, cause they don't and wont pay union scale.
                I have seen guys in my town to VO for $5- no ****************.

Comment

in a world where voice actors don't get paid much, one man set out to change the tides of history.....FOREVER!

From grammarcy films in conjunction with miramax films, and collaborating with Geffen Pictures, along with Columbia Productions and also with Spielberg Films, Produced by Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt is Clint Eastwood as Kevin Costner in...VOICE OVER.

Comment

but
                    Good deals with: Pablo Escobar, Rod Blagoyevich, Jeff Gillooly

Comment

in a world where voice actors don't get paid much, one man set out to change the tides of history.....FOREVER!

From grammarcy films in conjunction with miramax films, and collaborating with Geffen Pictures, along with Columbia Productions and also with Spielberg Films, Produced by Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt is Clint Eastwood as Kevin Costner in...VOICE OVER.

Comment

Ask Donald Sutherland, every second VO I hear lately is him.
                        Originally Posted By Trace-P38
                        Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
                        Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
                        Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

i've been hearing Jeff Bridges doing Voice Overs lately

Comment

Working...
                          X