Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cut of steak: wassup?

son?
    Originally Posted by derivicus

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

I don't like the extremely pricey, tender cuts, like filet mignon or rib eye, they don't have the flavor of the cheaper cuts. I've got teeth and I don't mind chewing a couple of times before swallowing. Even the cheapest, London Broil, if you know how to slice it, is delicious. I'll pick sirloin as my favorite.
    A number of words mean "fool" in various keys. A brinjah is a comical person; to brinja is to play the fool. Fool can be an adjective meaning foolish: "Cho, man! You too fool!" - or as the abstract noun, foolishness: "De whol a de nex week Wasp wid him fool fly up an dung."—Frederic G. Cassidy

Comment

Ribeye or Chuckeye for the win, if you're going for a tender cut to cook rare or med. rare. As stated above, however, if you know how to prep it, a lot of other cuts can have just as good of flavor, but they're more work to prep.
      My good trades/deals list, if I missed you, PM me and I'll add you to it!

My Ebay Auctions

www.cowabungamusic.com

SupportMusic.com - Help keep music education in your local schools!

Comment

snitsel?

maybe the soy burger patty?

Comment

new york
          Anybody on Earth that doesn’t like Mark Grant, they’ve got problems.

Comment

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
            the world is your crabstick

Comment

Hey Bunz!

I had a fantastic rib-eye Saturday night at Sadler's in Marlborough. I highly recommend that restaurant if you're ever down rt.2 it's off of exit 13 about 3 miles on the right. It's awesome.
              poast something else...

Comment

Ribeye is king to me, with an honorable mention to the lowly hanger.

Patrick
                Live like a sheep, die like a lamb.

Comment

Delmonico

Comment

Porterhouse

Comment

filet mingnon with cc sauce and montreal steak spice.

[/THREAD]
                      Originally Posted by Triphammered

Whatever.....I'd hit that so hard that whoever pulled me out would be the next king of england!

Comment

A big ol Strip with some shellfish for color
                        hi

Comment

Hey Bunz!

I had a fantastic rib-eye Saturday night at Sadler's in Marlborough. I highly recommend that restaurant if you're ever down rt.2 it's off of exit 13 about 3 miles on the right. It's awesome.

how much did it cost?

I don't get steaks a restaraunts anymore, cuz i can make a pretty good one myself

i tend to go for more unconventional stuff eating out nowadays

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

Comment

my favorites are ny and then ribeye

i like grilling up any ol thing too and putting in fajitas

Comment

how much did it cost?

I don't get steaks a restaraunts anymore, cuz i can make a pretty good one myself

i tend to go for more unconventional stuff eating out nowadays

It was $20 for 16oz steak, fresh crisp-grilled veggies and a baked tater.
                              The steak was exquisitely prepared.
                              From what I understand, there is some Old Grandad whiskey involved.
                              poast something else...

Comment

Working...
                              X