Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate bathrooms for men and women = seperate but equal

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE OJ!1!!!

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

women don't use urinals.

yet.
    Originally Posted by Some n00b at Ultimate Guitar
    Megadeth - Peace Sells is a great example for "1/4 step down tuning"

It's very unique and I've been coming up with some interesting riffs with this tuning.

good deals with: JoshuaTSP, Nero, Morning Missile, Schaeffy, CG

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็

Comment

women don't use urinals.

yet.

How can they when society looks at them as if there's something wrong with them if they do

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

How can they when society looks at them as if there's something wrong with them if they do

so you believe in gender equality?

It's very unique and I've been coming up with some interesting riffs with this tuning.

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็

Comment

women don't use urinals.

yet.

A womans urinal.
          Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

so you believe in gender equality?

Absolutely...I should be able to use any bathroom I want!

Furthermore this is exactly what the founding fathers meant when the penned the constitution

Comment

They turned my bathroom into a unisex one years ago. I asked em why they were doing it and them told me there was a tranny on campus. I kid you not.

Never saw the person, but I was thinking.

Just pick a gawd for saken gender and pick a bathroom.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

http://www.go-girl.com/
                Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

A womans urinal.

did you ever try one?
                  If ya did, did ya like it better or not?

Just curious.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Absolutely...I should be able to use any bathroom I want!

Furthermore this is exactly what the founding fathers meant when the penned the constitution

feminism sounds like a bunch of bull****************... i'm sure they're still unwilling to pay the for the first date, ask a guy out, or not mind when a guy hits them.

WAHHHH

Comment

http://www.go-girl.com/

See -- we're really not all that different after all

Comment

Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
                        The Open Jam

Comment

They turned my bathroom into a unisex one years ago. I asked em why they were doing it and them told me there was a tranny on campus. I kid you not.

Never saw the person, but I was thinking.

Just pick a gawd for saken gender and pick a bathroom.

I worked at a company with two transexuals and there was some controversy about the bathrooms. It certainly was no secret who they were.
                          Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Originally Posted by BarneyGumbel

There is a guy at our office who's colon must take a sharp turn towards his back at the exit point. Every time he has used the bathroom, whatever toilet he used is unusable for the rest of the day. It looks like someone filled a 10-gallon bucket with sloppy mud, took 8 steps back, and threw the contents of the bucket in the direction of the toilet. To cap things off, he ALWAYS leaves the lid up, maybe to showcase the damage. Unbelievable.

Six Months Gone
                            The Open Jam

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem with unisex bathrooms... especially since the stalls have doors.

Except for the fact that men get pee on the floor.

... and the soap has to be the fruity smelling kind.

Comment

Working...
                              X