No announcement yet.

Dammit I can't lose weight:mad:

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit I can't lose weight:mad:

I have all but given up the drink, walk for miles every day and I no longer indulge in sugary treats and crispy snacks. I am still stuck at 71kilos. Any suggestions?

Forget dieting - I'm doing that already. My beer gut is half the size it was a year ago but that's like saying that Mt. Rushmore is have the size of Everest. I want to get rid of the rest of it.
    "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Stomach crunches

40 good crunches a day, work that up to 100 by adding 10 every week?
    tele ---> vox

Comment

i hear craic is good for weight loss.. look at winehouse, and being irish, i'm sure you're up for it....
      Originally Posted by boons

Maybe you're too nice. The closest thing to the pussy is the ****************************: become one.

Originally Posted by chuck sabbath

of course. you cant explain the logic of the wang

Originally Posted by Tele Vision

You know how stray cats go through your garbage? Well, Pikeys are stray people who go through your car, shed and house.

Comment

*reported*

Comment

Drink don't make you fat.

Just quit saturated fat all together. Cheese, salami, pork, butter, milk, chocolate... none of that.

I lost 13 kilos over the last 18 months.

BTW... 71 kilos, is that too much? How tall are you?

Comment

oatmeal works wonders. fiber's good for getting rid of "stuck" fat.
            Today Is A Great Day!
            Make The Most of It.
            Christmas Gifts

Comment

Cut your calories to under 1500 a day and do some guerilla cardio.

Guerilla cardio:

3x a week

Step 1. Lightly jog 4 minutes

Step 2. Sprint as fast as you ****************ing can for 20 seconds, then walk 10 seconds. You'll probably only be able to do this two or three times the first few tries, but eventually you want to work up to eight sprints and eight walks. Total- 4 minutes.

Step 3. Lightly jog 4 minutes to cool down.

Total: 12 minutes of hell, and it burns way more fat than jogging for 30 or 45 minutes.

Comment

If I knew what 71 kilos was in real weight I might be shocked
                GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

Meh, I am 90 kilos or so, and I don't really care.

71 kg is nothing

Comment

its easy to lose the tub of **************** fat.. its the last few that never seem to come off and stay off. man we sound like a bunch of women
                    These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which i joined...

Comment

I have all but given up the drink, walk for miles every day and I no longer indulge in sugary treats and crispy snacks. I am still stuck at 71kilos. Any suggestions?

Forget dieting - I'm doing that already. My beer gut is half the size it was a year ago but that's like saying that Mt. Rushmore is have the size of Everest. I want to get rid of the rest of it.

get real. i call self-delusion here.

if you take in less calories and take at least the same exercise as before then you will lose weight.

if you're not losing weight then you're not cutting down on your calorie intake. switching from one hi-cal food to another won't do it.

take those twinkies out of your mouth, hit the floor and give me 50.
                      More tea, vicar?

Comment

1> you cant spot reduce. You can do a million setups but if your body fat is high your going to have a belly

2> you are not taking into account of his age when you what him suddenly to run wind sprints.

Get the cals under(around) 1500 and keep walking, no cheating
                        Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

Slave631 to strato
                          " post more about how you don't give a ****************. "

Used2BMarkoh to DrunkBassGuitar
                          " Hey, creepface, get my name out of your sig, creep. "

Blueheaven
                          "When I was younger, I spilled a cup of hot chocolate from Wawa on my 'junk' in the car. And that **************** was super hot. "

xpander
                          "$3000 for an OB-SX. not sure if this guy is asking for $3000 because he's on cocaine or because he's throwing cocaine in with the deal, but i figure cocaine is definitely involved."

Comment

Getting worms helps you lose weight.

...and bullets help with that.
                            If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

It's not how much you eat, it's how often you poop. Seems fitting since this is OJ huh?

If you want to get your metabolism working faster, here are some tips:

1. Get plenty of sleep
                              2. Drink lots of fluids. LOTS
                              3. Avoid alcohol, especially occasional excesses
                              4. Eat less. Not a lot less, just a little less, enough that it's possible for you to make it a habit without going nuts
                              5. Try to schedule daily poop(s). Best times are 5-90 minutes after meals
                              6. For extra credits, 3 cups of white tea every day usually help
                              --

Comment

Working...
                              X