Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Appalachian hicks the most backward folk on the planet?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Appalachian hicks the most backward folk on the planet?

I believe so, yes

Comment

oh skippy, you can be such a chick somtimes

Comment

I don't know. I think there's some mighty dumbass people in Maine. Ovah thayuh. Speak English moose turd breath.
        http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

You need to get out more....

Ever been to Africa?
          Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all....

Comment

oh skippy, you can be such a chick somtimes

*pees sitting down*

Comment

I don't know. I think there's some mighty dumbass people in Maine. Ovah thayuh. Speak English moose turd breath.
              FYI the Appalachian ridge starts in Maine and ends in Georgia.

Comment

I believe so, yes

they do have dry counties, which is absurd, imo, but goddam there are some really really assbackward hicks, rednecks and white trash all over, in larger concentrations than in appalachia

Comment

definitely not
                  The Hangman's Got A Hardon

Comment

Man I dont know why I feel like its my job to try to tell you something you dont want to know . No, they are not backward or whatever . If you really want to know do some research . In some ways they are more forward than us . They gave us the gift of Bluegrass music . They killled themselves digging coal so we could have our infrastructure . They died at hands of hired thugs and policemen ,fighting for a coalminers union .
                    Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Comment

Only on a planet that doesn't have any Texans.
                      Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

IME the most backward people on the planet hang out on HC 2.0 - though perhaps one or two of them leak through into here hatin' on us country folk .

Comment

actually here in the Arkansan ozarks is comparable if not worse. Then again I know a lot of people that call Minnesota the Arkansas of the north.
                          I will always love my country, but I'll only support the government when they deserve it.

How fortunate for governments that the people they govern do not think.
                          Adolph Hitler

Liberals claim that because they are educated that they have a right to be in charge. Elitism is alive and well and unfortunately there are not enough shotguns to solve the problem.

Wife says: Are there any liberals that you DO like?
                          I says: 'don't know,.....i haven't seen the obituary page lately.

Comment

so, we all agree it isn't a good thing to generalize and judge a entire group of people because one ignorant person doesn't know what they are talking about?

or, perhaps for some folks here, it depends upon the group being targetted or just how ignorant the individual doing the targetting truly is...

Comment

I think the whole planet is backwards and them aliens oughta come kick our arses good!

Comment

Working...
                              X