Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just going to come right out and say it. Hendrix pumped out some **************** music.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to come right out and say it. Hendrix pumped out some **************** music.

Oh sure he recoreded some of the greatest music ever made, and he was a player second to none, but when you go through all his work a lot of it really blows goats.

Eternal respect just the same.
    Proud Member of the PaulSlagle "F" Club:

GRAF ****************ing GRAFPH

[CENTER][SIZE="7"]
    HERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN LISTEN TO MY ALBUM ON THE INTERNETHERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN EXPERIENCE MOVING IMAGES AND MUSICAL SOUNDSHERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN INSTALL MY COLORS IMAGES AND PATTERNS ONTO THEIR BROWSERS

Comment

to tell you the truth... some of the best and also some bull****************. there really isn't a lot of middle ground in his library. it's all either dead on or total miss.

Comment

**************** You for not realizing how he was raped after he died, and **************** that was n ever meant to be released was
        Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

4/10 on the trollometer.
          A number of words mean "fool" in various keys. A brinjah is a comical person; to brinja is to play the fool. Fool can be an adjective meaning foolish: "Cho, man! You too fool!" - or as the abstract noun, foolishness: "De whol a de nex week Wasp wid him fool fly up an dung."—Frederic G. Cassidy

Comment

**************** You for not realizing how he was raped after he died, and **************** that was n ever meant to be released was
            This.
            Suppose all the crappy **************** we,ve all recorded at one time or another was released after we got famous and died....

Comment

this too

Comment

I know about your Dazzleray, don't think you're fooling anyone.

Also, hello there.

Comment

4/10 on the trollometer.

I'm being serious.

Comment

You are dead to me
                    Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

*deleted crap songs from recorder*

*has none left*
                      teh *4L* band

Comment

to tell you the truth... some of the best and also some bull****************. there really isn't a lot of middle ground in his library. it's all either dead on or total miss.

Great description of what drugs will do to people.
                        ( 1st MOTGLHC )
                        Click these :
                        ( o )( o )

Originally posted by lawboy
                        Brikus, that's some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Kudos my brother. There will now be an honorary Trollie Award each year named in honor of you and that thread, called the Open G Piano Award.

Originally posted by soup in a Petra Nemcova VS Josie Maran thread :
                        The only real winner in this thread is my weewee.

non-br00tz

Comment

Working...
                        X