Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just going to come right out and say it. Hendrix pumped out some shit music.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to come right out and say it. Hendrix pumped out some shit music.

Oh sure he recoreded some of the greatest music ever made, and he was a player second to none, but when you go through all his work a lot of it really blows goats.

Eternal respect just the same.
    Proud Member of the PaulSlagle "F" Club:

GRAF ****************ing GRAFPH

[CENTER][SIZE="7"]
    HERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN LISTEN TO MY ALBUM ON THE INTERNETHERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN EXPERIENCE MOVING IMAGES AND MUSICAL SOUNDSHERE IS A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN INSTALL MY COLORS IMAGES AND PATTERNS ONTO THEIR BROWSERS

Comment

to tell you the truth... some of the best and also some bull****************. there really isn't a lot of middle ground in his library. it's all either dead on or total miss.

Comment

**************** You for not realizing how he was raped after he died, and **************** that was n ever meant to be released was
        Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

4/10 on the trollometer.
          A number of words mean "fool" in various keys. A brinjah is a comical person; to brinja is to play the fool. Fool can be an adjective meaning foolish: "Cho, man! You too fool!" - or as the abstract noun, foolishness: "De whol a de nex week Wasp wid him fool fly up an dung."—Frederic G. Cassidy

Comment

**************** You for not realizing how he was raped after he died, and **************** that was n ever meant to be released was
            This.
            Suppose all the crappy **************** we,ve all recorded at one time or another was released after we got famous and died....

Comment

this too

Comment

I know about your Dazzleray, don't think you're fooling anyone.

Also, hello there.

Comment

4/10 on the trollometer.

I'm being serious.

Comment

You are dead to me
                    Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

*deleted crap songs from recorder*

*has none left*
                      teh *4L* band

Comment

to tell you the truth... some of the best and also some bull****************. there really isn't a lot of middle ground in his library. it's all either dead on or total miss.

Great description of what drugs will do to people.
                        ( 1st MOTGLHC )
                        Click these :
                        ( o )( o )

Originally posted by lawboy
                        Brikus, that's some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Kudos my brother. There will now be an honorary Trollie Award each year named in honor of you and that thread, called the Open G Piano Award.

Originally posted by soup in a Petra Nemcova VS Josie Maran thread :
                        The only real winner in this thread is my weewee.

non-br00tz

Comment

Working...
                        X