Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2010 Open Jam Fantasy Football Discussion/Argument Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I promised my conga player I will be rooting for the Steelers this year.

XLIII - XL - XIV - XIII - X - IX

MySpace- La Musica de Hulud

Comment

best case scenario for the Steelers is 1-4

Panthers won't win 7 games this year.

I am confident the Steelers D will be better this year than last... especially if Polamalu and Smith stay healthy.

Steelers should have no problem holding Atlanta to under 20 points. They will make enough plays with Dixon at QB to beat Atlanta.

I picked "over" on the Panthers.

Comment

Breaston got picked up when Atomic fixed his autodraft mistakes. I can't believe nobody drafted him now that Anquon is gone. I would have taken him but I already have Fitzgerald.
        type signature here

Comment

Vincent Jackson may be out for 6 weeks, due to a suspension. I've got one great player and one good player on the bench that are suspended.

I like having the 7-man bench. This will make things easier when injuries, byes, etc... start happening. It's also cool to have two QBs in the starting lineup. The scores should be high.... up around 170.

Comment

Vincent Jackson may be out for 6 weeks, due to a suspension. I've got one great player and one good player on the bench that are suspended.

I like having the 7-man bench. This will make things easier when injuries, byes, etc... start happening. It's also cool to have two QBs in the starting lineup. The scores should be high.... up around 170.

I didn't realize you took Vincent Jackson. I was thinking of doing the same thing, picking him up and sitting him for 6 weeks and decided not to.
            type signature here

Comment

I didn't realize you took Vincent Jackson. I was thinking of doing the same thing, picking him up and sitting him for 6 weeks and decided not to.

As long as Brees or Palmer don't get hurt... I should be OK, until week 6. Your starting RB's are awesome.... but I would start McNabb over Eli. oke:

Comment

As long as Brees or Palmer don't get hurt... I should be OK, until week 6. Your starting RB's are awesome.... but I would start McNabb over Eli. oke:

all good pass catching RBs too
                type signature here

Comment

Breaston got picked up when Atomic fixed his autodraft mistakes. I can't believe nobody drafted him now that Anquon is gone. I would have taken him but I already have Fitzgerald.
                  i was actually going to draft him when I took Derrick Mason, Austin Collie, and Bernard Berrian during the later rounds but for whatever stupid reason I swear Yahoo's format had him shaded in as if someone already drafted him. Believe me, I would have took him if I knew he was still available in FA. I was also there for the draft but couldn't get the chat to work for some reason...I'm a bit iffy on my team, I'd have liked to snag a big time pass catching RB early on and wish that I would have gambled on Spiller as a third running back instead of Barber but oh well.

I was also playing around with the idea of picking up Mike Williams and Sidney Rice but I don't know if either would pay off later on. I'm just trying to figure out if I should go with Cassell over Flacco for week one due to the Jets...
                  DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS EJK, NOT ELK!!!!!! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF DEER WANNABE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU WHO SPEAK SCANDINAVIAN, I'M NOT AN OAK TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i was actually going to draft him when I took Derrick Mason, Austin Collie, and Bernard Berrian during the later rounds but for whatever stupid reason I swear Yahoo's format had him shaded in as if someone already drafted him. Believe me, I would have took him if I knew he was still available in FA. I was also there for the draft but couldn't get the chat to work for some reason...I'm a bit iffy on my team, I'd have liked to snag a big time pass catching RB early on and wish that I would have gambled on Spiller as a third running back instead of Barber but oh well.

I was also playing around with the idea of picking up Mike Williams and Sidney Rice but I don't know if either would pay off later on. I'm just trying to figure out if I should go with Cassell over Flacco for week one due to the Jets...

don't know how the chat didn't work for ya... when did you arrive at the draft?

I got all the pass catching RBs except Reggie Bush
                    type signature here

Comment

when does the season start?
                      gone

Comment

don't know how the chat didn't work for ya... when did you arrive at the draft?

I got all the pass catching RBs except Reggie Bush
                        It just wouldn't let me send a comment for some reason, I probably got there about 5 minutes before the draft started. And I can see my RBs falling apart; Benson could return to planet earth in an epic crash/burn, and Jackson is great...but the Lambs are not. Depending on Bradford, I can see Jackson either getting a ton of TDs at the goal line or barely doing anything aside from netting yards. Jackson did have somewhere over 800 receiving yards a few years back so hopefully Bradford dumps it to him a lot and that side of his game gets revived a bit. I can see both going down with an injury by week 12 too.
                        DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS EJK, NOT ELK!!!!!! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF DEER WANNABE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU WHO SPEAK SCANDINAVIAN, I'M NOT AN OAK TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

when does the season start?

it ended last night, you missed it
                          type signature here

Comment

Will somebody please tell me who the **************** this Arian Foster dude is on the Texans and how the **************** he ended up with 42 points?~??!?!?!

I thought I had this week wrapped up and this ****************er, single-handedly, blows my team out of the water!!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!

Comment

Will somebody please tell me who the **************** this Arian Foster dude is on the Texans and how the **************** he ended up with 42 points?~??!?!?!

I thought I had this week wrapped up and this ****************er, single-handedly, blows my team out of the water!!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!

Hey buddy, he came on late last season once they tried everyone else on the roster. It was obvious ( at least to me ) that he was going to be the featured back this season. I think he's going to have a great year, especially if o.daniels can get back on the field and pull a linebacker away from the line of scrimmage. IMO of course.

Comment

Hey buddy, he came on late last season once they tried everyone else on the roster. It was obvious ( at least to me ) that he was going to be the featured back this season. I think he's going to have a great year, especially if o.daniels can get back on the field and pull a linebacker away from the line of scrimmage. IMO of course.

Nice pick DirtyOlRug....

Comment

Working...
                                X