Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPR also goes to TE's and RB's too, which is the part I like.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that a TE gets undervalued when they make 7 catches for 50 yards. In a standard, retarded format that TE gets 5 points, but his impact on the actual game is far greater than that.

Comment

PPR also goes to TE's and RB's too, which is the part I like.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that a TE gets undervalued when they make 7 catches for 50 yards. In a standard, retarded format that TE gets 5 points, but his impact on the actual game is far greater than that.

so a TE should get 8.5-12 points for that?

what about a RB that catches 4 balls for 10 yards? that equals a 5pts? same impact on the game as a 50 yard run?

I don't disagree entirely, I think there should be a reward for being a productive player. There is a lot of grey in there that makes me uneasy.

I admit I benefited last year when Brandon Marshall went on his insane reception spree, but when I can pick up a 3rd down back that catches 6 balls for 30 and a score that beats out Adrian who had 25 carries and 140 yards that doesn't seem right to me. Does it to you?
      teh *4L* band

Comment

so a TE should get 8.5-12 points for that?

what about a RB that catches 4 balls for 10 yards? that equals a 5pts? same impact on the game as a 50 yard run?

I don't disagree entirely, I think there should be a reward for being a productive player. There is a lot of grey in there that makes me uneasy.

I admit I benefited last year when Brandon Marshall went on his insane reception spree, but when I can pick up a 3rd down back that catches 6 balls for 30 and a score that beats out Adrian who had 25 carries and 140 yards that doesn't seem right to me. Does it to you?

Adrian probably had a lost fumble or three, and didn't score a touchdown.

That's the breaks!

Comment

Adrian probably had a lost fumble or three, and didn't score a touchdown.

That's the breaks!

dum:arg:
          teh *4L* band

Comment

im in

draft time sounds like it will work for me as well
            The Hangman's Got A Hardon

Comment

Mike Wallace better be there when I pick in the 3rd or 4th round.
              XLIII - XL - XIV - XIII - X - IX

MySpace- La Musica de Hulud

Comment

im in

draft time sounds like it will work for me as well
                you are already signed up
                type signature here

Comment

Leftwich is a solid 4th round pick
                  type signature here

Comment

so you in? everyone who has played in previous years knows that Rule #1 is No Whining.

I think I am going to pass.

Thanks though
                    teh *4L* band

Comment

Dude, WTF I've been missing you. I've stayed in touch with your buddy facepunch, but I'd sure like to have you back here. It's slow, but getting faster. we need some gear talkers. That's what I don't get here

Comment

I think I am going to pass.

Thanks though
                        type signature here

Comment

Dude, WTF I've been missing you. I've stayed in touch with your buddy facepunch, but I'd sure like to have you back here. It's slow, but getting faster. we need some gear talkers. That's what I don't get here

I've been here but mostly on PP. With the NFL season and midterms coming up, OJ should start heating up. Any non-Steelers fan or bat**************** crazy, Palin-lovin' conservatard will be pwnt, handily.

Comment

Leftwich is a solid 4th round pick

Leftwich is doing much better than I thought he would during preseason. The Steelers just might win a few games during Roethlisberger's hiatus.

Sorry to hear about Eli's head...

Steelers 2nd string whooped up on the Giants last Sat night. It was a draw between the starters, IMO.

Comment

Leftwich is doing much better than I thought he would during preseason. The Steelers just might win a few games during Roethlisberger's hiatus.

Sorry to hear about Eli's head...

Steelers 2nd string whooped up on the Giants last Sat night. It was a draw between the starters, IMO.

and when you consider how many of the Giants 'starters' in that game were 2nd and 3rd stringers, that doesn't look good for teh Steelers
                              type signature here

Comment

and when you consider how many of the Giants 'starters' in that game were 2nd and 3rd stringers, that doesn't look good for teh Steelers

We'll see. When the Steelers are considered 'toast' before the season even begins... is usually when they rip off 12-15 wins during the regular season. See '04 and '08 for reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X