X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2010 Open Jam Fantasy Football Discussion/Argument Thread

[COLOR="Red"]League is full, thanks...

The draft is currently set for Tuesday September 7 at 8:30pm Eastern.

current roster spaces (dependent on number of managers)

2 QB
    2 WR
    2 RB
    1 TE
    2 WR/TE (essentially a 3rd and 4th WR spot)
    1 WR/TE/RB (essentially a 3rd RB spot)
    2 K
    2 DEF
    7 BENCH

we will have points per reception this year

Propose your ideas in this thread.
    type signature here

i play. i is good. won espn league last year. was a wr friendly league. i did not like it as much as more standard scoring.

4 RBS?>???????????????
    teh *4L* band

Comment

i play. i is good. won espn league last year. was a wr friendly league. i did not like it as much as more standard scoring.

4 RBS?>???????????????

2 RBs

I sent you a PM.
      type signature here

Comment

Can we please have points per catch?

Comment

gayest point given ever.

wes welker is better than a top 3 qb....oke:
          teh *4L* band

Comment

as long as there isn't a huge opposition, I expect to include point per reception this year, I just have to figure out how much to roll back receiving yards to make it balanced, but we will try it this year

I'm probably going to get rid of most of the 'bonus' points this year.

If we end up with 8 instead of 10 managers, I might expand rosters too.
            type signature here

Comment

gayest point given ever.

you don't have to give a full point per catch, it can be 0.5 PPR ... plus the receiving yards will be rolled back... we won't let WRs dominate
              type signature here

Comment

you don't have to give a full point per catch, it can be 0.5 PPR ... plus the receiving yards will be rolled back... we won't let WRs dominate

As long as there is balance, I wouldn't mind.
                teh *4L* band

Comment

Dude, I always respected your play in this. yo go man. Thanks for the PMs about it to. I'll play this year.

Comment

gayest point given ever.

WR's should be given credit for catches, there's nothing more bush league than playing a fantasy football league with no PPR. It's for the birds

I'm OK with .5 PPR, but I don't believe in rolling back the yards.

Especially in this format with a WR/TE, instead of a WR/RB position like every other normal league on the planet.

Comment

Dude, I always respected your play in this. yo go man. Thanks for the PMs about it to. I'll play this year.

you never replied to the PM?
                      type signature here

Comment

WR's should be given credit for catches, there's nothing more bush league than playing a fantasy football league with no PPR. It's for the birds

I'm OK with .5 PPR, but I don't believe in rolling back the yards.

Especially in this format with a WR/TE, instead of a WR/RB position like every other normal league on the planet.

I have a problem with wrs having a 9 rec 120 2 td game (28.5-33pts) scoring more than a qb that threw 300 3tds o ints (24-30pts)

or welker 10 for 90 scoring 19.....oke:
                        teh *4L* band

Comment

you never replied to the PM?

I always felt inferior to the facepunchers and shais. I didn't want to join. lets go

Comment

where's the over/under thread?

Comment

I have a problem with wrs having a 9 rec 120 2 td game (28.5-33pts) scoring more than a qb that threw 300 3tds o ints (24-30pts)

or welker 10 for 90 scoring 19.....oke:

Considering that it's much more rare to see a WR put up 9 rec 120 with 2 TDs than it is to see the 300 yard passing game, I disagree.

That's the NFL, 300 yard passers are becoming much more common, and the WR (or the lax rules helping WRs) deserves more of the fantasy credit.

I don't have a problem with a half of a point per reception, but rolling back receiving yards is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X