No announcement yet.

im leaving the island

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im leaving the island

its time to go.not enough happening for me.not sure where im going yet, but it is defineatly time to move on.cher.
    the world is your crabstick

how about Sydney or Melbourne.

I hear NZ is amazing and quite beautiful

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

native New Zelander ye be ?
      Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Comment

go where the warrior woman went
        Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Comment

cher doy

Comment

No jobs there? What about the pussy?
            Originally posted by MrKnobs
            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

did you get voted off?

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/crimsonmilk

http://www.last.fm/user/MyHomeInRlyeh

Comment

I live on an island which is small enough to drive from one end to the other in four hours. It's not much fun sitting here knowing that on mainland Europe everybody's having all the fun - Paris, Munich, Rome, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam...

All of the art galleries, free classical music concerts, jazz festivals and so on within easy reach. All we've got is U2 and Louis ****************ing Walshe.

Time to browse the magazines for a house in Provence or even Brittany.
                  "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

go for it kunac ! i get itchy feet every five years or so and its just over that since we moved to our current location. wouldnt it be great to buy a room from a hotel group for the same price as your mortgage and just stay in whatever of their hotels you liked wherever you liked? id like that, no bins and school runs !!

Comment

I hear NZ is amazing and quite beautiful

I couldn't imagine leaving there.
                      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

It's pretty nice here in Bungholio too, but then there's the smell.
                        Originally posted by MrKnobs
                        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

id say parts of nz smell of wool or lenor

Comment

There are more sheep in New Zealand than there are grains of rice on all of the beaches in the galaxy or something like that.
                            "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

There are more sheep in New Zealand than there are grains of rice on all of the beaches in the galaxy or something like that.
                              =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                              Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Working...
                              X