Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite local artist?

Who's your favorite local, semi-local artist? Currently, it's Corey Smith. Not much about him outside the college towns of NC, SC, and GA. Actually, the guy's probably my favorite guitarist overall right now.

[SIZE="7"][CENTER][SIZE="7"]

Comment

There's a few more famous artists that live in this immediate area, including Arlo Guthire, James Taylor, who live in the middle of this county, Albert Cummings lives in the next town over.

My fav guy I can think of lives about an hour away

Stephen Kellogg, and he's out of Amherst MA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56UGqzhRZo

Also out of Northampton is a band called Amity Front, they are an old style rootys band, don't know if they are still together or not

South of me is the Hunger Mountain Boys that do a real old timey thing.

The County is rather large and stretches from the boarder of VT to connecticut

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Kelsey Stonedtone.

poast something else...

Comment

pablo picasso lives next door.hes not that famous yet,but probably will be when hes dead.
          the world is your crabstick

Comment

even heroes. those guys rock.
            good deal here with tinypants. have 100% positive feedback on eBay, have a reference on BaM and on TGP also.

Before you criticize someone, you should always walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away, AND you have their shoes!

Comment

Blue logic

Comment

Working...
              X