Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk like a pirate day....

Haven't seen any updates lately - it's got to be coming up soon.
    Can't wait. Arrrrrr and all that.

Yesterday.
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

Arrr, Matey!

Comment

Yesterday.
        Good. It's over.
        =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
        Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Fun song. Fun video. Fun movie, too. And the musical is a real gas!
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

Fun song. Fun video. Fun movie, too. And the musical is a real gas!

I don't know about your area, but here in Houston that song is used in Beaches.com commercials. I saw the movie "Legally Blonde," but I don't really remember "Perfect Day" from it (tho I can see how it would fit perfectly). Because of that song, those Beaches.com commercials are among the very few commercials I can tolerate listening to.

Comment

I don't know about your area, but here in Houston that song is used in Beaches.com commercials. I saw the movie "Legally Blonde," but I don't really remember "Perfect Day" from it (tho I can see how it would fit perfectly). Because of that song, those Beaches.com commercials are among the very few commercials I can tolerate listening to.

"Perfect Day" is played over the opening credits in "Legally Blonde".
              -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

WOOO WOOOO ARRRRR MATEY WOOOO WOOOOOO
                http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

"Perfect Day" is played over the opening credits in "Legally Blonde".
                  I can see how that would work

Comment

???

Comment

Working...
                    X