Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm watching a movie called "Wild Guitar" on TCM right now!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching a movie called "Wild Guitar" on TCM right now!

It's some 60s combination music/beach movie...everyones doing the Twist during a random musical interlude
    Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Guitar?wasRedirected=true

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Is that the one that includes the tune "You've Got To Have Ee-o"?

Comment

Is that with Dick Dale? I think I saw that.

Comment

I just caught the end of it - there was some beach party going on and the guy was out at the end of a jetti in the ocean playing some pop sounding blues trainwreck of a song...there were a bunch of random motorcycles out there too

Comment

I just caught the end of it - there was some beach party going on and the guy was out at the end of a jetti in the ocean playing some pop sounding blues trainwreck of a song...there were a bunch of random motorcycles out there too
            Sounds very early '60s, before the Beatles.

Comment

Sounds very early '60s, before the Beatles.

The guy was so rock and roll he didn't even need a cord or a map to bring teh rock

Comment

The guy was so rock and roll he didn't even need a cord or a map to bring teh rock
                Whoa!

Comment

MST3K did a great job on it.
                  I can't provide a link because liberals removed it from the internet.

Comment

Working...
                  X