Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought The Best Of Clapton/ 20 Century Masters.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought The Best Of Clapton/ 20 Century Masters.

Believe it or not, I've never updated my Clapton collection from cassette and vinyl. I found this at Walmart for $ 5 .
    It's all 70's hits, but that's my favorite Clapton era. It's also my favorite Stratocaster tone....all Stratosparkly.
    It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

''How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know, if you rip the fronts off houses, you'd find swine?

The world's a Hell - what does it matter what happens in it?"

(Uncle Charlie, Shadow of a Doubt).

Comment

I saw The Worst of Eric Clapton: 1971-2010, on sale from QVC.

Comment

I've recently downloaded Delaney and Bonnie-On Tour with Eric Clapton after reading a review of a 2-cd reissue of that concert in Rolling Stone. I was always curious about Delaney and Bonnie (esp. with Clapton), but I never really heard much by them.

It's from 1969, and it's pretty rockin'. Napster doesn't have the reissue yet, tho.

Comment

Believe it or not, I've never updated my Clapton collection from cassette and vinyl. I found this at Walmart for $ 5 .
          It's all 70's hits, but that's my favorite Clapton era. It's also my favorite Stratocaster tone....all Stratosparkly.

twas his coolest tone era
          Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Comment

People hating on Clapton? C'mon son!
            Originally Posted by Loconzly

Kiss fan since 1976 here. I would take a drunk, bloated, sloppy, electrocuted, half-conscious, delusional Ace Frehley over Tommy Thayer any day of the week.

Good trades with Mikenothing, Ovid9, King Cad

Comment

twas his coolest tone era

Damn Straight.
              Part country, part blues, and part reggae....lot of 60 cycle hum .
              It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

good stuff!

Comment

Caulkie bringz tha lolz.
                  ''How do you know what the world is like? Do you know the world is a foul sty? Do you know, if you rip the fronts off houses, you'd find swine?

The world's a Hell - what does it matter what happens in it?"

(Uncle Charlie, Shadow of a Doubt).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X