Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your last meal, what would it be?

The discussion came up at work today. Pretty interesting to say the least. They ranged from a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch to a T-bone at a famous New York City restaurant. If you knew this was going to be your last meal here on earth and you could pick anything, what would it be?

I would have to go with fresh grilled halibut, fresh green beans from the garden and fried potatoes with big chunks of garlic. Appetizer would be fresh dungenous crab. Of course a couple of Obsidian stouts to wash it down.

A close second would be a little hole-in-the-wall mexican place here that has the best Chimichangas...shredded beef.

For something non-local that I love is Beto's Pizza in Pittsburgh down on Banksville, just plain cheeze, it can't be beat.

breadsticks with garlic butter and extra side of cheese sauce!

This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

Porterhouse steak, baked potato, green beans, chef salad and garlic bread. I'll want to cook, too.

Comment

I'd have thought you'd say the girly in your avatar
        This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

Porterhouse steak, baked potato, green beans, chef salad and garlic bread. I'll want to cook, too.

does the chef salad include the chefs special dressing???
          the world is your crabstick

Comment

woo wooo pie wooo wooooo
            http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

One of two choices...
              1) a large Chicken and Broccoli in brown sauce with a spring roll and some crispy noodles from a local Chinese place.

2) a Mixed Grill plate (2 Kafta patties, 2 lamb kabobs, a garlic sauce and a cucumber yogurt salad) froma Lebanese place near here.

Comment

I'd want whatever would cause the biggest mess/ stink at the moment of evacuation.

"Your own limitations render you incapable of realizing that not everyone is as limited as yourself."

Comment

I would like to eat human flesh as my last meal. I would like to kill it too.

Comment

Something light, I don't want o be indisposed during my execution.

It's a once in a lifetime experience, don't wanna blow it,
                    Support ugly musicians.
                    http://www.mikewang.org/dongchim.htm

Comment

Comment

i would not be hungry as my impending death loomed

**************** it. why not just ask what your favorite food is

no need to get all "you shot up a bus full of 3rd graders en route to the zoo because Napa was out of spark plugs for your 74 Super Beetle, now you're on death row, what'll you have to eat?"

Comment

i would not be hungry as my impending death loomed

**************** it. why not just ask what your favorite food is

no need to get all "you shot up a bus full of 3rd graders en route to the zoo because Napa was out of spark plugs for your 74 Super Beetle, now you're on death row, what'll you have to eat?"

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have much of an appetite.

Comment

Chicken Kiev that I had prepared myself. Wouldn't trust anyone else to do it. It would suck if my last meal was ****************.
                            "Laugh now, lady. After a month of eating cockroaches, you will be begging for gerbster."

"I said open your mouth, guitarman."

Comment

Chicken Kiev that I had prepared myself. Wouldn't trust anyone else to do it. It would suck if my last meal was ****************.

plus, i mean, what if someone poisoned it and it killed you before you were put to death? that'd suck balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X