Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn

I can't believe they're still together.

From Wiki . . . . .

"After ending his relationship from Farrow in 1992, Allen continued his relationship with Soon-Yi Previn. Even though Allen never married or lived with Farrow[66][67] and was never Previn
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

"

The heart wants what the heart wants.

I love how guys can do that ****************. You'll never see Faye Dunaway hook up with a Jonas brother, but Morgan Freeman can hook up with his step-granddaughter.

And he has!!!

Comment

Can you imagine being 56 and boning a 22 year old on a regular basis. I would have so much come flowing, it would fill her shoes.

Comment

So they have been together for almost 20 years now...

You think he'll trade her for a newer model anytime soon?

Comment

I think Woody Allen is a sleazebag. And he's also a staunch defender of Roman Polanski, another sleazebag.

Comment

That would be really funny

Comment

I think Woody Allen is a sleazebag. And he's also a staunch defender of Roman Polanski, another sleazebag.

We're talking apples and cockrings here.

Polanski: rapist

Woody Allen: apparently fell in love with his wife's adopted daughter, who he's still with

Unless your name's Mia ****************in' Farrow, what's yer problem?

Now I don't know that he's not, but he doesn't seem to be taking full sexual advantage of his position. How many 3rd, 2nd, and even a few 1st-rate actresses would GLADLY give him 20 minutes on the casting couch for a part in one of his movies (even now)?

You tellin' me Megan Fox wouldn't go down on him for a bit part in one of his movies?

Are you trying to tell me that?!?

cos if you are . . .

No, I'd make the case that Woody is almost a ****************ing saint. Have you seen Soon Yi? It MUST be love . . . the genuine article.

Like this ---------------------->

Comment

No, I'd make the case that Woody is almost a ****************ing saint. Have you seen Soon Yi? It MUST be love . . . the genuine article.

Like this ---------------------->

You have a point. We are talking about a guy who casts Scarlett Johansson in his movies all the time. And yet he stays married to Soon Yi.

Comment

You have a point. We are talking about a guy who casts Scarlett Johansson in his movies all the time. And yet he stays married to Soon Yi.

Yeah, Allen is always looking for the next hawt twat to stick in his ****************ty movies, and they go after it like rats after cheese.

I never got Woody Allen's greatness, the guy looks like a doofus.

Comment

as another transgressor, Chuck Berry, said "just goes to show you never can tell."
                    "In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell

My music: http://www.oranjproductions.com

The first website dedicated to the the baritone guitar: http://www.thebaritoneguitar.com

Comment

He's a douchebag who took advantage on any number of issues.

yOu'd think he'd do A MOVIE ABOUT IT ALL

Comment

Woody Allen is the second coming and I approve of this message

Go Woody!
                        Originally Posted by iago

I'm leaving.

It's not you; it's me.

Believe it or not, despite the court jester / village idiot persona I've too willingly adopted, I still have some hopes and dreams left in my life and my addiction to an internet forum isn't helping me achieve anything; it's likely acting as a hindrance.

Comment

as another transgressor, Chuck Berry, said "just goes to show you never can tell."

"I'd kiss ya, baby, but ya smells like piss!"

Comment

He's a douchebag who took advantage on any number of issues.

yOu'd think he'd do A MOVIE ABOUT IT ALL

See, THAT'S the point!!! Every artist who's lost it . . . and Woody clearly has . . . still has great stories/songs/books/paintings/movies inside them . . . they're just afraid to confront, and even more, display them.

But no, not in a million years would he do a movie about it.

Comment

Maybe he's found that "safe" woman. One that he can come home to at night, yet understands he'll be boning everything in sight, and she accepts that in return for having unlimited wealth.

Comment

Working...
                              X