Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

please explain this picture to me (pics!)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh baby bounced onta teh road on teh way to teh likker stoar
    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

Not true, I took the picture. This stroller was sitting on top of a bed in the back of the truck.

The parent is too lazy to collapse the stroller so they carry it in the bed of the truck. I can only hope that it is fastened securely to the vehicle so it isn't blown out in traffic.

Trace', I also thought that it was a lawn mower the first time that I looked.
      Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

teh baby bounced onta teh road on teh way to teh likker stoar

This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

The parent is too lazy to collapse the stroller so they carry it in the bed of the truck. I can only hope that it is fastened securely to the vehicle so it isn't blown out in traffic.

Trace', I also thought that it was a lawn mower the first time that I looked.

too reasonable! There must be more to the story!!
          This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

Maybe the baby cries a lot.

Comment

Children should ride in the back to be 100% certain there won't be a serious injury from airbags. Airbags and children under 12 years old are bad!!

Comment

That's a stroller?

i thought it was a lawnmower.

That's what I thought
                hi

Comment

I park in the handicap spots whenever I go play a ound of golf.

thats good, I gotta remember that one

Comment

Working...
                  X