No announcement yet.

I encountered a blind person today

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I encountered a blind person today

I was holding the door open for her but she apparently didn't realize i was there. She keep looking for the door with her little tapper thingy. THen i said "Hi I'm in here w/you and I'm holding the door open" I must have frightened her because she jumped a little.
    This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

how high can a blind person jump?
    poast something else...

Comment

...Next time i see her....

god i hope i have a camera when THAT happens
      This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

me too!
        poast something else...

Comment

You're supposed to follow them around with your phone making shutter sounds from a camera until they start freaking out at why you're taking pictures.

God that's cruel.

Comment

Well....was she doable?

Comment

Well....was she doable?

no, she was in her 50's at best

Comment

not that that is bad...i'm just saying...im 27!

Comment

When I worked the counter at McD's in high school, there was once a blind guy, and another guy with him. They showed me how they folded each bill a certain way when putting it back in his wallet, so he could tell what was what.
                  Kind of a cool system

Comment

yea, when i worked at blockbuster they had a real cool system of "not being able to tell when the movies were due"

mother ****************ers...

Comment

i remember one time i ****************ing highlighted the date and drew huge ****************ing arrows around the date it is was due...that one arrived on time....every one of them after was like 3 days late.

they ****************ing pwnd my ass. bastards

Comment

As an employee of a big box chain like Blockbuster, what do you care if they don't bring the movies back on time?

Comment

Why would blind people rent movies???WTF

Comment

Why would blind people rent movies???WTF

To listen to them?

Comment

no, she was in her 50's at best

Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. - Martin Mull

Comment

Working...
                              X