Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found a badass, old school condo in town for really cheap....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a badass, old school condo in town for really cheap....

$75,000 right in the middle of town in an old building (1929) that's loaded with rich people. Just so happens a few of them were foreclosed on. At a 30 year fixed rate assuming 5% (which is a pretty Hugh rate nowadays) I could get it for $375 a month and have a place right in the middle of the city

Property tax will be high but likely wouldn't take the payment over $500

So yeah
    Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

The condo I'm in right now is right in the middle of the city and it goes for 50K
    This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

make a lower offer banks are burdened with foreclosures and under-qualified buyers!

Comment

The condo I'm in right now is right in the middle of the city and it goes for 50K

You live in Atlanta

What's your mortgage payment

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

make a lower offer banks are burdened with foreclosures and under-qualified buyers!

In know - that's how I bought the house I own now. Having a 3 bedroom in the city with covered parking for less than a car payment = badass

Comment

Hey buddy, you could do much worse. My advice : Go for it !

Comment

If I had any money, Phoenix and Las Vegas are the places to get cheap homes these days. Gobs of foreclosures and bank-owned properties.

I guess any place now is a good place for cheap real estate. There's 2 bank-owned houses and 3 foreclosures on my street. Two more may be added soon to that list.
              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
              X