Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your nickname in high school?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your nickname in high school?

What was your nickname in high school?
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Packis.

It doesn't mean anything. It's just a product of people shortening my last name then switching around some letters and replacing others.

I didn't understand it at the time either but that was the one that stuck for some reason.

Comment

**************** you.

At least that's what I heard the most.

Comment

perfesser
        Originally Posted by Anderton

FYI God posts here, but under an alt.

Originally Posted by BernardAlbrecht

Yeah, it's SomeoneYouKnew.

Apparently I'm God.

Comment

Packis.

It doesn't mean anything. It's just a product of people shortening my last name then switching around some letters and replacing others.

I didn't understand it at the time either but that was the one that stuck for some reason.

Did anyone ever call you Fudgepackis?
          "In dark ages people are best guided by religion, as in a pitch-black night a blind man is the best guide; he knows the roads and paths better than a man who can see.
          When daylight comes, however, it is foolish to use blind old men as guides." - Heinrich Heine

Originally Posted by strat555

This is just a forum.

Comment

My dad always called me "Me..uh...Tee...uh...Barry"

In high school, I think my nickname was "who?"
            Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

My gym teachers/football coaches called me Shirley Temple because I had a head full of perfectly springlike ringlets. Now I am bald.

Comment

mortatort

trut
                hi

Comment

filth. a minor modification of my surname. i'm still close friends with all my schoolmates, so i still get called that.
                  sugar plum fairy, sugar plum fairy

Comment

paky, because of the colour of my skin

Comment

Tree.

because I'm freakishly tall.
                      poast something else...

Comment

...had REALLY long hair in HS, which resulted in my friends calling me 'Hippie' (ignoring the fact that I listened to Heavy Metal and didn't get high ). I've also been called 'Derf' (my first name backwards) pretty much my whole life.

In College, my fraternity brothers (Phi Mu Alpha music frat) called me 'Vinnie'; 1) because I'm italian and 2) because I had a habit of playing 'The Carnival of Venice' as a warm-up on my trumpet.

Comment

Comment

Cookie. Someone called me that one day and I just stuck. No ones called me that in oh.....8 or 9 years. But in the past two weeks two different people have called me that. Ha!
                            good deals with: jeffmangum (x2), KidCharlemagne, SnoMan97, djfrank, kingsransom, ricky_lee (x2), Racerx2k, dangolguitartec, alexmack, Puddlegum, Brad737, Carbohydrates, Backerhacker, DTorg, landbriancoe, capnjim, orangesix, JSutter, 51504life, Darten, tocs100, Mike Fiasco, Weiner_Bomb

Comment

They used to call me Prophet of Doom. I wonder why.
                              Originally posted by MrKnobs
                              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X