Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite candy bar

loincloth ,firestone ,cheesecloth and broccoli has not been seen for bean soup is disenfranchised . Ive done a bad thing to him I am afraid of the consciousness of the being who is dugout . I saw him .

In a wink of an eye he went to the big got a Big hunk of jumpstart your saturation potential .

His big cock penetrated her eagerly awaiting ******************** ,which was wet with sex-juice in anticipation of the forthcoming event . He ****************ed her hard and fast and left her fairly satisfied . It wasnt her best **************** but far from her worst . They agreed to meet again . The following night she sat waiting for his call sipping brandy . The phone rang ,it was his wife . She had found out about it . She said she had killed him and was going to come and kill her now.

chapter 2

The knock on the door came 1/2 hr to the miniute after the call. It was her . She shoved the gun barrel up her **************** and fired 7 times . She was quite dead by the 5th round . She reloaded and shoved the gun up her ass and fired it . The bullet exited out ,near her belly . The pain made her pass out. She awoke in the ER. A handsome young doctor said shed be ok. She said hi to him . The police came and took her away . She stood trial and was aquitted due to illegally gotten evidence . She ****************ed the handsome doc and had twins . The doc ****************ed somebody else . She found out and shot her **************** off too . .

the end
    Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Looking for Mr. Goodbar?
    Originally Posted by Anderton

FYI God posts here, but under an alt.

Originally Posted by BernardAlbrecht

Yeah, it's SomeoneYouKnew.

Apparently I'm God.

Comment

Payday.
      poast something else...

Comment

Comment

Coffee Crisp.

PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

Butterfinger

Comment

Butterfinger

this and Heath
              Read more wert threads ,they are wert reading . If a thread doesnt have wert in it ,its wertless .

Comment

...butterfinger...no..snickers...no, m&ms,...wait...receese...no payday...no 100,ooo bar...junior mints..no kit kat...wait, damn...

Comment

Butterfinger

Comment

payday Butterfinger, mars bar (original)

teh wholly trinity
                    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

Klondike or equivalent. I'm not into the non-frozen-cream line of bar confections.

Comment

Skor
                        good deals with: jeffmangum (x2), KidCharlemagne, SnoMan97, djfrank, kingsransom, ricky_lee (x2), Racerx2k, dangolguitartec, alexmack, Puddlegum, Brad737, Carbohydrates, Backerhacker, DTorg, landbriancoe, capnjim, orangesix, JSutter, 51504life, Darten, tocs100, Mike Fiasco, Weiner_Bomb

Comment

crunch bar!
                          This is my signature. No one would ever know, though, because it looks just like my post. :failol:

Comment

wtf? Butterfingers are gross.

Comment

Wigwags are teh #1

Comment

Working...
                              X