No announcement yet.

Just now.....got ripped off.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just now.....got ripped off.

Sitting here at my desk and looking out the window, I noticed a small compact going down the road slowly. It caught my attention because it was moving so slowly.

A minute later, it comes back by even slower. They (middle-aged black woman & her teenaged son) stop at the end of my driveway, kid jumps out and runs toward the house. I jump up and move toward the door to the garage. As soon as I open the door, they're taking off. I'm thinking WTF???

I do a cursory look...........my gas can is gone! That quick!

Pissed!!

Been here 5 years, that's the first rip-off.

And you're here posting about it and not running them down in your truck blasting a shotgun??!!?!!

for shame.
    poast something else...

Comment

And you're here posting about it and not running them down in your truck blasting a shotgun??!!?!!

for shame.

Don't have a shotgun.

I want them to come back around, I have another surprise for them.

Comment

Paint a pile of feces to look like a bag of rolex's.

Enjoy what's next.
        Tastes like Chicken

Comment

Karma.
          Originally Posted by Danocoustic

ice cream has no bones

Comment

****************in potatos

PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

****************in potatos

Exactly!

POS, sorry ****************in' taters.

I'll never forget that car.

Comment

The luggage by the curb with a live skunk inside usually gets taken pretty quick.

Terry D.
                Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

The luggage by the curb with a live skunk inside usually gets taken pretty quick.

Terry D.

Thank you!

Comment

**************** that, get a raccoon. They'll tear the ass outta ya!
                    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

MY BRAND!

Comment

Back in the 90's, some **************************** stole my neighbor's pitbull. I was kind of attached to this dog because I used to walk it and help him take care of it. I spent a week riding around some of the worst neighbohoods in South Richmond with my .45 on the seat of the car ready to go. I swear , if I had seen that dog in somebody's yard I would have just walked up ......

...thanks for setting me off on this fine afternoon...
                      It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Lucky if it's just a gas can.
                        =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                        Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

You know Robin, maybe if you weren't a racist, this wouldn't have happened to you.

ice cream has no bones

Comment

Has anybody shot a gas can before ? I was just wondering what would happen if you shot a gas can somebody was running away with. Would it blow up or just leak out like Tom Hanks' canteen in Saving Private Ryan?
                            It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

It would just leak. There would have to be an open fire very nearby for it to explode.

ice cream has no bones

Comment

Working...
                              X