No announcement yet.

I'm at lake Tahoe

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at lake Tahoe

With my wife's family, in a vacation rental.
    Before that we were on southern Oregon staying at my brothers farm, also went and saw him open for Willie Nelson.
    The farm

Mt Shasta on the way to Tahoe

Tahoe

Tahoe's a big lake; nice whitecaps.

Comment

sweet

Beautiful places.
      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Tahoes beautiful, Mt. Shasta's beautiful, I've heard strange reports about Shasta. Strange goings on up there... don't know how much is true. Looks like a fun place to be though.
        I believe we make a difference, I believe we are not alone.

Comment

With my wife's family, in a vacation rental.
          Before that we were on southern Oregon staying at my brothers farm, also went and saw him open for Willie Nelson.
          The farm

Mt Shasta on the way to Tahoe

Tahoe

nice pics enjoy yours elves!

Comment

More pics. I'll probably post them all week.

Comment

Comment

envy you
                LIFE IS GOOD THE WAY IT IS
                health tips muse

Comment

Gorgeous. Reminds me of my youth... Enjoy it for the rest of us putzes who're grinding our souls to a fine powder whilst shackled to our daily prison of life, work, and imminent death.

Comment

It's nice, financially it was not a wise move, but whatever.

Comment

It's nice, financially it was not a wise move, but whatever.

Would you rather regret paying to go, or regret not going?

Money is eternal; life is short. Spend hard.

Comment

Is the lake level way down?

Terry D.
                        Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Tahoes beautiful, Mt. Shasta's beautiful, I've heard strange reports about Shasta. Strange goings on up there... don't know how much is true. Looks like a fun place to be though.

Googling "Shasta Lenticular clouds + Lemurians" should yield some highly entertaining information....

Comment

Is the lake level way down?

Terry D.

With our biggest snowfall and wettest winter in recorded history levels are actually going up and the lake is getting clearer. It's dangerous out thar in them hills. 14 deaths in Yosemite this year alone, mostly people being swept over falls etc...

Comment

Seems the lake level is high, a huge sandbar has disappeared since we've been here creating an island you can wade out to. All the kids are out catching crawdads on it.

Gondola ride

Comment

Working...
                              X