No announcement yet.

My toothache has just about gone!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toothache has just about gone!

It's been giving me grief for nigh upon a month - but now it is slowly going away. I can feel it - the pain is almost gone.

I'm still making an appoinment to visit the dentist; I don't want the pain manifesting itself the next time I'm 50.
    "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

a good bottle of scotch, a strong leather belt and a pair of nice clean channel lock pliersand i would fix that for you...
    my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

oh yeah, i forgot, we'd need a nice tree as well...
      my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

dentistsof teh past used to pullteeth now fix so can get paidagain, floss and brush.

Comment

matey i have loads of booze for you !! jack daniels etc. it would be a shame to give it to inlaws etc. they just want to suck me dry like evil imp on my gentlemans sausage. i had to bring my girl to the dentist today for a check up, it was like going back in time, we went to the health centre, not in our town but one about 20miles away as she goes to school over that neck of the woods, holy jasus it was like something from a bygone age, however they found no abnormalities and she will have a coating of fissure liquid in a few weeks to give her some protection, it felt like being in the nightmare before xmas. hope your feeling better

Comment

meanwhile, in England.....
            http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

the world is your crabstick

Comment

good for you, my ulcers is also about gone
                LIFE IS GOOD THE WAY IT IS
                health tips muse

Comment

I'm still making an appoinment to visit the dentist...
                  You have not done this yet ?
                  =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                  Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

I'm terrified of the bastards. We had a school dentist who made Saddam Hussein look like Doris Day.
                    "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

Comment

We had a school dentist who made Saddam Hussein look like Doris Day.

Don't go to that one.

Stop being silly and get it taken care of.
                      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

The old bastard is long dead but he left me with a life-long aversion to dentists that has become a genuine phobia. I really have to psyche myself up for a visit - I was last there in 1994.

Comment

Working...
                        X