Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a day

recieved a magazine from the AA today.inside is one of the gift catalogues where they sell all that crap you dont need like a set of everlastingcamphor moth balls.anyway the mag has a scratchy thing where you scratch off the surface and if your numbers line up you win $500 or something.well i scratched and hey the numbers were right.so i call the 0800 and am then told no i have in fact won a porcelin clock worth $1.50 provided i spend $50 on some other piece of crap.on remonstrating to the womminz that it was in fact a scam she hung up!i called her back and again she hung up.by now my gander was up.i then called the editor of the AA mag to ask him why they included this crap in their otherwise reputable mag.money of course.he sympathised but said there was reall nothing he could do and he would have to go as he was late for golf.i then tried to call our local tv whistleblower but was told by an answering machine that they only take email.so you cant actually speak to anyone these days.they are all ducking and weaving,scared ****************less of losing their jobs,looking out for number one and **************** everbody else.well i will get in your face and spoil your day(if i could)
    the world is your crabstick

alcoholics anonymous has a gift catalog now

Comment

Comment

alcoholics anonymous has a gift catalog now

are you suggesting that im a drunk! autammabill aassocciatoomn duumdsker.jeeesh!

Comment

Do they offer a 12 step program?
          may not play well with others...

Comment

Those free scratch cards are a real scam - you always win
            "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

send them a brick in the post or a bag of ****************

Comment

i anonymously send bags of various animal feces in the mail for a nominal fee... i can even include a nice handwritten note or card for another small donation... holiday or gift wrapping is included in the basic service...
                poast something...

Comment

we're running a special on single mule turds this week...

ask about our new "flinging poo from the zoo" program where you can send a variety "bouquet" of exotic **************** to your favorite ****************...
                  poast something...

Comment

i anonymously send bags of various animal feces in the mail for a nominal fee... i can even include a nice handwritten note or card for another small donation... holiday or gift wrapping is included in the basic service...

Actually, this idea has considerable merit & might fly.

Not sure how and/or where you would market it.

Comment

imagine the warm smile on your face as your favorite relative, in-law, work associate or boss unties the bow from the daintily gift wrapped equine feces surprise package or the ever popular porcine poo stew deluxe... it reinforces the notion that giving can indeed be better than receiving...

fresh or well fermented... our poo is delivered to your designee with a flavor only we can provide... take your time, there's plenty of **************** to spread around... and dont forget to sign up for our frequent flingers club!
                      group discounts available...
                      poast something...

Comment

Actually, this idea has considerable merit & might fly.

Not sure how and/or where you would market it.

interwebs...
                        poast something...

Comment

i'll see about setting up a website today...
                          poast something...

Comment

i like where this is going

Comment

Working...
                            X