No announcement yet.

so the wife has got me into that show Merlin

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the wife has got me into that show Merlin

I love not watching tv, partly because by the time I find a cool show, the whole season is already on Netflix
    hi

I have not watched TV in over 2 years.

Comment

I love not watching tv, partly because by the time I find a cool show, the whole season is already on Netflix

I started watching Eureka a few months ago on Netflix and it was a pleasant surprise to learn that after I watched the final episode on Netflix, the final season premiere episode was on the following weekend. Talk about good timing. Now I've got something to look forward to on Monday evenings at 80 pm central time on SyFy..

I've been burned before watching tv shows that suddenly ends because of ratings or budget issues (ie; Earth II) or watching a show with a great premise only to have a ****************ty, overdrawn plot (The Event).

Netflix is awesome, no commercials and you can jump to the end of the series finale to see if the rest of the show is worth watching (usually for mini-series).
      member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

I don't see how watching merlin on either tv or netflix can be good for one's skin.
        "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

"you can fix any mess when you are in the shower."

i did not know this.
          poast something else...

Comment

Exact same scenario here: wife got me into Merlin...and a few others.

Comment

Psych is another one that we watched a bunch of. It's a stupid show but it made me laugh with all of the references to music, actors, etc. There were a few episodes that had to do with Yin and Yang (psychopaths) that were my favorite. Ally Sheedy makes for a good psychopath
              hi

Comment

Exact same scenario here: wife got me into Merlin...and a few others.

Last night we watched the two episodes that were about the troll trying to take over Camelot by disguising itself as a beautiful woman. That **************** was funny.
                hi

Comment

lol @ psycho's path
                  my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

HOLY ****************!!!!!

Merlin just freed the dragon and now the dragon is going to **************** up the **************** outta Camelot!!!!!!!

hi

Comment

Is this pr0n?
                      Support ugly musicians.
                      http://www.mikewang.org/dongchim.htm

Comment

When your wife has you totally hooked, maybe her and I can go back to ****************ing and you won't notice.
                        There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

*turns TV up to drown out that silly noise of balls slapping on anus, whatever it's called*
                          hi

Comment

btw.. Merlin saved the day!

Then he caused doom to Camelot

Then he saved it again!

hi

Comment

and so now I'm watching silly dramas instead of the NHL playoffs. oh well, I used to be a man....

"Your own limitations render you incapable of realizing that not everyone is as limited as yourself."

Comment

Working...
                              X