Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is looking forward to MIB III !!1!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is looking forward to MIB III !!1!

=========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
    Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

I'm all over that.
    I really liked the first 2..

Comment

I'm in.
      "Laugh now, lady. After a month of eating cockroaches, you will be begging for gerbster."

"I said open your mouth, guitarman."

Comment

I saw it, it was great!

Comment

I am. I'll watch them whenever they are on pretty much.
          If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

I love 3 and a half men! Only with Charlie though.

Comment

I'm all over that.
              I really liked the first 2..

I prefer more Tommy Lee Jones and less Will Smith. The first one was best.

Terry D.
              Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

The galaxy is on Orion's beh - beh - beh...
                He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

Hate these ****************in movies

Comment

Terry D.

Although, the song is pretty damn catchy.

Comment

Terry D.
                      How about Josh Brolin playing a young Tommy Lee Jones. hil:
                      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

I don't think I have seen the first two MIB movies.

I'm really not big on most movies anyway. I do like to to to club and concert shows though.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I'm gonna watch it. I reallly liked the first one, the second one was okay. I have high hopes for teh this one.
                          Even the slight ability to change oneself is more valuable than any power over the external universe.
                          My music
                          "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
                          - Thomas Jefferson
                          Gary Johnson 2012

Comment

I thought the first one was very good; enjoyed it thoroughly. Tommy Lee was awesome. The 2nd was meh, IMO.

Comment

The first one was way better than it had any right to be. It transcended the sci-fi genre to be a flat out good movie. The second was fun, but was no better than it had a right to be. It was no more than a sci-fi comedy. As MIB III appears to be mainly a Will Smigh vehicle, I expect it to be more like MIIB than MIB. I'll watch it, I'll laugh, but I don't expect it to be anything great.
                              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                              -- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
                              X