Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are tourists so ridiculously fat?

I'm looking out my window right now, and I'm watching these tubs of lard waddle down the side walk.

Man boobs, back boobs, knee boobs, they've got ****************ing tits all over them.

Word up.

****************ing tits all over

normally, you'd think this was awesome

Comment

cuz yo mama

Comment

cuz yo mama

Word up.

Comment

****************in A

Comment

Some of them are so large they have to be carted around in wheelchairs. Just as well because if they walked half a mile the Earth would probably tilt sideways and we'd all fall off.
            "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

People who can afford to travel can afford to eat, I guess.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

Welcome to America.
                God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Fat and happy..

Comment

fat and ****************ING FAT

Comment

fat ****************s, fat fatties ****************ing up everydamnthing. **************** they are so fat.
                      "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

"I'd like to tit **************** her in the ass." - Tourette's Guy

"Toto is the essence of all that is good. Take me to Tototown" - College girl

Comment

I knew a guy so fat, that whenever he fell down, he'd rock himself to sleep. Ass crack hangin outta his jeans...looked like a peach with legs

Comment

Food is a cheaper, more socially acceptable drug. Some people are addicted to heroin. Some are addicted to food. Their addiction just makes em tubby, equally as disgusting.

Comment

You should see the beached whale Russians that come to my beach. "Call me Orca". Young Russian women can be hot, but pick them before they go to seed. Older ones look double fat if young Thai woman near by...
                            I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
                            Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

So Russian chicks are fat?

Comment

Working...
                              X