X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Ramsay- lol

IT"S RAW!! YOU DONKEY!!
    "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

"I'd like to tit **************** her in the ass." - Tourette's Guy

"Toto is the essence of all that is good. Take me to Tototown" - College girl

i ****************in love Kitchen Nightmares (UK, not the US contrived B.S.)
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

MY BRAND!

Comment

****************!!!!

Comment

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

the guy knows food, i will give him that...and how to make a tv show entertaining...

admit it, the screen crackles when he's on

Comment

the guy knows food, i will give him that...and how to make a tv show entertaining...

admit it, the screen crackles when he's on

Comment

He was just in town a few weeks ago to do a follow-up on an episode he did @ one of our favorite places to play:

Comment

He was just here too, last week. I yelled at him while riding my dual sport, watch this fall for my screen debut.
                Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

Comment

He was just here too, last week. I yelled at him while riding my dual sport, watch this fall for my screen debut.

What did you yell?

"'**************** OFF BACK ACROSS THE POND YOU ****************ING NONCE!!"

Comment

****************ing delicious yes?
                    Light. Simple. Flavorful. ****************ing fantastic!

**************** me yeah?
                    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

MY BRAND!

Comment

That was you grunting
                      "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

Comment

"You can't run around like shrek in a frock! You look like a baby Rhinoceros looking for a place to ****************!"

Comment

What did you yell?

"'**************** OFF BACK ACROSS THE POND YOU ****************ING NONCE!!"

Naa, nothing nasty. I think I yelled "YEAH" kind of my shtick on my bike.
                          Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

Comment

MY BRAND!

Comment

i love when he throws jabs at 'muricans

MY BRAND!

Comment

Working...
                              X