Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Punk Rock Guitar?

Most will say Les Paul style. I'm going with Tele style. Just raw guitar tone

Any will do as long as it is slightly out of tune.

Comment

Tele's do it all
      Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Any will do as long as it is slightly out of tune.

Comment

SG.
          If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

V .

Comment

I'm thinking something cheap and down market, like Teisco. Or ironic, like Mosrite or Danalectro.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

I'm thinking something cheap and down market, like Teisco. Or ironic, like Mosrite or Danalectro.

Mosrite is all Ramones

Comment

Les Paul Jr
                  Support ugly musicians.
                  http://www.mikewang.org/dongchim.htm

Comment

On my first rock band I played an Ibanez SG that cost me the princely sum of
                    "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

It's not very punk rock to obsess over gear, you just gotta play it loud and fast and make sure to give no ****************s about ****************.
                      (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

Comment

It's not very punk rock to obsess over gear, you just gotta play it loud and fast and make sure to give no ****************s about ****************.

what guitar does that?

Comment

A Les Paul Junior with a P90 and an anarchy symbol scratched on with a penknife.
                          "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

A Les Paul Junior with a P90 and an anarchy symbol scratched on with a penknife.

*like*

Comment

LP Jr. seems to fit. I guess a Hamer korina Jr wouldn't work, huh? PRS is very un-punk too

Comment

Working...
                              X