Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember when you were 18 and . . . .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember when you were 18 and . . . .

you walked around with a perpetual hard-on . . . and the thing poked out of the top of your pants. So you painted a puppet face on it so as not to attract any unwanted attention. But the thing just kept spitting at peeps.
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

You're describing me at 14. (Before I learned how to prevent unintentional erections.)

Comment

(Before I learned how to prevent unintentional erections.)
      OK...not that its a problem now, but how did that work??? I never learned...That song.."I Got A Boner In Gym Class" Ya..it was about me....

Comment

*remembers morning wood*

Comment

Wait wait wait.....

Had?

Past tense?

Try HAVE. Present tense. Never ending boner. I am always ready to ****************. I live life at half-hast. Just gotta glance down, and the flag is already running up to the top.
          "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I just painted a face on mine and called it Kuato.
              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

I just can't understand. This is a normal part of adolescence. So why did they keep kicking me outa school for whackin' off in class?

Comment

That was me at 14...except for the painting and spitting...
                  I was a freshman in highschool and it seemed like I got up to leave every class with a boner...baggy dress pants and books hid it...I remember my entire freshman year being like this...I eventually lost my virginity and started ****************ing more than any 9th grader had any right to, so by my sophmore year, the unwanted boners were infrequent
                  My divorce is almost final!

Comment

Ah, the good old days.
                    Originally posted by MrKnobs
                    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                    X