Another great example of what happens when you are a c**t

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great example of what happens when you are a c**t

Woman Loses $4.68M Down Payment on NYC Apartment

The ex-wife of a software executive lost a $4.68 million down payment on a New York City home after a judge ruled unfinished floors, and lack of heat, hot water and uninstalled closet rods were not good reasons to pull out of a contract to purchase the $18.75 million luxury cooperative apartment.

Roberta Campbell, the ex-wife of Intuit CEO William Campbell, filed a lawsuit against Mark Hotel Sponsor in late 2009 alleging the East Side property was found to be "unsafe, uninhabitable, and substantially not in conformity with the offering plan and purchase agreement" during a pre-purchase inspection leading her to fail to close.
    But a judge ruled that a laundry list of problems, including missing microwave grates, did not render the suite "unsuitable for occupancy," and ruled in favor of the Mark Hotel.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-loses-4-68m-down-payment-nyc-apartment-193656947--abc-news-savings-and-investment.html
    gone

"Microwave grates"?

Comment

ungrateful....

sorry
      gone

Comment

That's a grate story.

Comment

She's not even hot

Ex hubby Bill probably's bought him self a new hot wife by now

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

crazy eyes, just like runaway bride from several years ago.

Comment

c**t?

clot?

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

cart?
                "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

cast
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

cant?

Comment

clit?

Comment

clit?

Watch your language.

Comment

OK, uh... El Clito?

Comment

coot
                            "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                            -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                            -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                            -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                            -- Theodore White

Comment

She's probably found someone else to leach off by now.
                              Originally posted by MrKnobs
                              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X