Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Isaac is aware of this?

Oregon is for sale!

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/msg/3185969000.html

Didn't say anything about gotes, though.

It looks a lot bigger on google maps
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SIGNATURE GO **************** YOURSELF!

Comment

It looks a lot bigger on google maps

And not so cheesy.

Comment

And not so cheesy.

Wisconsin is probably cheesier.

Comment

I quite suspect that Illinois and California will be up for sale soon.

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

I did not know that. I've been in Washington for a couple of weeks.
            "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
            -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
            -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
            -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
            -- Theodore White

Comment

I did not know that. I've been in Washington for a couple of weeks.

Hopefully an enjoyable couple of weeks.

Comment

It's been interesting, to say the least. Touring with a reggae/funk band from Louisiana.
                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                -- Theodore White

Comment

It's been interesting, to say the least. Touring with a reggae/funk band from Louisiana.

You're the bassist? Lots of fun to be had with those rythms.

Comment

You're the bassist? Lots of fun to be had with those rythms.

Bandleader is very particular about the bass lines. He really doesn't give me any room to play around.
                    -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
                      <BLOCKQUOTE><TABLE border=&quot;1&quot;><TBODY><TR><TD>You're the bassist? Lots of fun to be had with those rythms.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bandleader is very particular about the bass lines. He really doesn't give me any room to play around.
                      I hate it when that happens.
                      Originally posted by MrKnobs
                      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

It wasn't so bad. I toured with him again in 2013.
                        -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
                        X