Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MikeO's hair looms large in his self worth.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeO's hair looms large in his self worth.

I worry what will happen when Father Time decides to do an Ian to his head

Pics of Mikeo's hair looms?

Comment

What's a hair loom?

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Only Trashika knows.

Comment

What's a hair loom?

all your awesome guitars and amps. even though you don't have a Hamer Korina Jr. That would fit into a space you don't have

Comment

all your awesome guitars and amps. even though you don't have a Hamer Korina Jr. That would fit into a space you don't have

I have a Gibson SG with P90's.

I am also not big on the wrap around tail piece bridge. I played a real Gibby LP jr with P90's in it, and it was like a toy.

Especially after demo-ing Gretsch stuff. Which will happen soon.

I have a Hamer free closet and it will stay that way

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
              <BLOCKQUOTE><TABLE border=&quot;1&quot;><TBODY><TR><TD>all your awesome guitars and amps. even though you don't have a Hamer Korina Jr. That would fit into a space you don't have </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR /> <BR />I have a Gibson SG with P90's.<BR /><BR />I am also not big on the wrap around tail piece bridge. I played a real Gibby LP jr with P90's in it, and it was like a toy.<BR /><BR />Especially after demo-ing Gretsch stuff. Which will happen soon.<BR /><BR />I have a Hamer free closet and it will stay that way
              I never owned a Hamer, but I don't think they were bad geetarz at all.
              Originally posted by MrKnobs
              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

I never owned a Hamer, but I don't think they were bad geetarz at all.
                If I had a Hamer, I'd Hamer in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

If I had a Hamer, I'd Hamer in the morning.
                  God will punish you for that.

Probably with massive hair loss.
                  It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                  Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

lalalalalalalalalallala

Comment

If Mike made a hair shirt on his loom, I would totally buy it.

Comment

My current response to "How are you?" is "I'm old and fat and bald, how are you?" It get some interesting conversations going. I'll have to change soon, all the cashiers at Wal-Mart have heard it .
                        When they say "Have a nice day", I launch into this one. Last week I went to the hardware store for toilet flanges. When the lass handed me the receipt, she says (in a valley girl head-tossing lilt) "Have a nice day" I lean in and stare her in the eye) Young Lady, I'm working on a toilet. We are so far past 'Nice Day'

Comment

Originally posted by grayhame View Post
                          My current response to "How are you?" is "I'm old and fat and bald, how are you?" It get some interesting conversations going. I'll have to change soon, all the cashiers at Wal-Mart have heard it .
                          When they say "Have a nice day", I launch into this one. Last week I went to the hardware store for toilet flanges. When the lass handed me the receipt, she says (in a valley girl head-tossing lilt) "Have a nice day" I lean in and stare her in the eye) Young Lady, I'm working on a toilet. We are so far past 'Nice Day'
                          Why you only have 84 posts?

Comment

Hundreds lost in the Great Reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by grayhame View Post
                              There are worse things than getting fat and going bald.

Comment

Working...
                              X