No announcement yet.

Reverse Cowgirl FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Cowgirl FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attempted to do a Reverse Cowgirl today. So I told her to swing around the other way and face the opposite direction and I would enter from the rear. So she attempts to mount me, but my mighty oak was not bending at all. So this ended up being a super tight fit at the wrong angle.

With so much angular friction, I had too much stimulation. So at the moment it popped out, due to the acute angle, I blew my load. It was divided into two separate ejaculatory pumps. The flew one blew out like Old Faithful(tm) and it shot up in the air and went flying rearward over my head. It's trajectory was interrupted by the wall. The second one was released at a much lower psi, as it just oozed out over my hand as I was trying to regain control of my cock.

We agreed that position was not going to work. So we did our number on the edge of the bed and all was well after that.

But after that episode, we are writing off Reverse Cowgirl, as a position.
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

If at first you don't succeed . F!@k give it another shot.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Do her in the butt next time...that will shut her up
      You may be only one person in the world,
      But you may also be the world to one person.

Comment

Reverse cowgirl is over rated..
        The view is great but the angle is wrong for me.
        I've had women get a little too into it and I thought my dick was going to be ripped out.

Comment

Attempted to do a Reverse Cowgirl today. So I told her to swing around the other way and face the opposite direction and I would enter from the rear. So she attempts to mount me, but my mighty oak was not bending at all. So this ended up being a super tight fit at the wrong angle.

With so much angular friction, I had too much stimulation. So at the moment it popped out, due to the acute angle, I blew my load. It was divided into two separate ejaculatory pumps. The flew one blew out like Old Faithful(tm) and it shot up in the air and went flying rearward over my head. It's trajectory was interrupted by the wall. The second one was released at a much lower psi, as it just oozed out over my hand as I was trying to regain control of my cock.

We agreed that position was not going to work. So we did our number on the edge of the bed and all was well after that.

same.
          check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

The Reverse Cowgirl has never failed me.
            It's not a lie if you believe it. ~ Art Vandalay

Comment

The best is when you get a chick to lay face first down, go at it like its doggy style, but angle you back slightly so it's almost like your sitting on her ass.

Dangerous though, makes you blow it crazy fast.
              Word up.

Comment

Shootin' cum over yer haid? Yer fullo****************.
                There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

....Thanks for sharing

Comment

the key to reverse cowgirl is not to over inflate the real doll

Comment

I've never hit the wall.
                      Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

I've never hit the wall.

I hit my dog's back once while sitting on the crapper
                        There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

I hit my dog's back once while sitting on the crapper

On one hand, I'm laughing my ass off.

On the other hand, this is truly TMI.

Comment

Does your sister know you post these things about her on the Internet? I don't think she'd be pleased.
                            If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

The best is when you get a chick to lay face first down, go at it like its doggy style, but angle you back slightly so it's almost like your sitting on her ass.

Dangerous though, makes you blow it crazy fast.

Illustration?

For educational purposes?

Knobs has to be back by now, right? Heh heh heh...
                              "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

Working...
                              X