Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 OPEN JAM FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

need two more players for the OPEN JAM fantasy football league... LIVE draft is tonight at 10 pm Eastern... you must be able to make the draft to join the league

if you are interested, send me a PM about your football watching/fantasy sports experience.

8 team league
    2 QB
    2 WR
    2 RB
    1 TE
    2 WR or TE
    1 WR or RB or TE
    2 K
    2 DEF
    7 bench
    type signature here

my fantasy involves the cheerleaders from several different teams, a 55 gallon drum of wesson oil and three gotes lathered in chocolate fondue..
    poast something...

Comment

hold on, i'm workin' on the PM..
      poast something...

Comment

my fantasy involves the cheerleaders from several different teams, a 55 gallon drum of wesson oil and three gotes lathered in chocolate fondue..
        eagles and cowboy cheerleaders?
        type signature here

Comment

bump
          type signature here

Comment

yeah... i'd be bumpin' em...
            poast something...

Comment

I'm already in.
              If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

I'm already in.

what team?
                type signature here

Comment

Bring back the elphennneatnt.
                  "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

what team?

Legion of Doom 3. I changed my screen name here so maybe that's why you don't recognize me. Used to be AllmanBrosFan.

Thanks again for the invite! Should be another fun season!

Let's go Falcons!
                    If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

**************** that fantasy football ghey ****************.
                      My 2 favorite teams will play Wed night. This should be good.

Comment

**************** that fantasy football ghey ****************.
                        My 2 favorite teams will play Wed night. This should be good.
                        let me get this straight... fantasy football is ghey, but your favorite two football teams are the Giants and Cowboys? that's ghey!
                        type signature here

Comment

Working...
                        X