Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I asked out a pretty girl, and she said yes. HELP.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be safe, then.

Comment

No self-respecting spy would hang around with someone who farts as much as I do, anyway.

Comment

Don't try to figure out how to play the game. Just be yourself.

Comment

Great advice Iggy. I totally agree.

Bring yer fave gote.
          There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

at least get a wank off her, then measure up against your wanks and give her an out ten score on the wankometer

Comment

There's a pretty woman here at work who I've considered asking out, but I don't think I'm ready to start dating again yet.

Also, I think she might be a spy.
              You'd rather spend time with a turtle?

Comment

In the past, my nerdy ass used dating sites to get dates, but this girl, I just met her by chance when I was out shopping. This means I know absolutely nothing about her going into this date, whereas I am used to having lots of info about a girl before the date starts.

Dont know what she does for a living, or even her age. She could be a ho, or she could be a prude. She could be 20 years old, or maybe 30. She might like studying philosophy, or she might like monster truck rallys. It could be a hell date, or she could be my soulmate. There is lots of uncertainty here, but thats okay.

Going out with her tomorrow night. I am keeping my expectations low, and just going to be relaxed, and be myself.

Comment

In the past, my nerdy ass used dating sites to get dates, but this girl, I just met her by chance when I was out shopping. This means I know absolutely nothing about her going into this date, whereas I am used to having lots of info about a girl before the date starts.

Dont know what she does for a living, or even her age. She could be a ho, or she could be a prude. She could be 20 years old, or maybe 30. She might like studying philosophy, or she might like monster truck rallys. It could be a hell date, or she could be my soulmate. There is lots of uncertainty here, but thats okay.

Going out with her tomorrow night. I am keeping my expectations low, and just going to be relaxed, and be myself.

To me, that sounds like it would be an interesting time.

Have fun!

Comment

I've had a lot of first dates, with random people and one thing I got to doing was throwing out three or so different options. Like, Japanese Gore Flick, Dive Bar Trivia, and Central Park Water Gun fight, for example. Also, if you throw out a couple awesome activities and they don't seem interested, forget em, I just wouldn't go. I learned that after going out with some chick i met on the subway. I'd suggested such fun **************** as finger and foot painting in the park and she said 'eh, lets just go to the coffee shop.' Super annoying date. For one, she was so hot that other people were asking her out half the time we were together despite her shooing them away. For two, she was dumb as hell.

What they pick can tell you a lot and it means at least, if the date doesn't go great you'll have fun anyway. Next date, they get to pick three options. The girl I ended up marrying suggested we do a photo shoot in a park and photoshop aliens into it.
                    Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Actually it typically becomes a matter of the loudest and most moronic trying to drown out anything resembling intelligence. Every political thread here turns into Thunderdome for stupidity.

Comment

She'll prolly end up ignoring you and text on her phone the entire date. Bitch!
                      Check out my music at CDBABY!

Casey Just and the PsykoPhoniks

The Just

My SoundClick Page

"Sounds like music for the gathering information part of a heist by a gang of London sophisticate robbers.

I'd rob London banks to that music." ~ El Cruncho

Comment

If she slobbers the schlong, she's a keeper
                        There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

So no update on the hourly rate yet?

Comment

I want teh updatez.
                            What's up you niggardly sons of bitches?
                            I wanna hit someone

Comment

Ya boned her yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X