Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I asked out a pretty girl, and she said yes. HELP.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she lives kind of far away,

and we have conflicting work schedules.

These things don't bother me, much

What things do bother you much, OU?

Comment

There's a pretty woman here at work who I've considered asking out, but I don't think I'm ready to start dating again yet.

Also, I think she might be a spy.

Comment

There's a pretty woman here at work who I've considered asking out, but I don't think I'm ready to start dating again yet.

Also, I think she might be a spy.

i can be a bitch dating peeps you work with, cause if it doesn't work out you still have to work with em.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

i can be a bitch dating peeps you work with, cause if it doesn't work out you still have to work with em.

Yeah, I hear ya.

I don't want to spend any signifigant amount of time with a woman, at this point in my life, anyway.

Got no $$$ to wine-&-dine 'em, in any case.

Comment

The spy thing is a bit off-putting as well.

Comment

Just pretend you're James Bond.
              It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay

Comment

Just pretend you're James Bond.

I am as secksy as Sean Connery.

Comment

I am as secksy as Sean Connery.

WooooooooooooooooWoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!1111
                  It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya.

I don't want to spend any signifigant amount of time with a woman, at this point in my life, anyway.

Got no $$$ to wine-&-dine 'em, in any case.

date a few babes over the years that came and went. However I have had some of the same guitars in my arsenal for over 30 years.
                    Just a reminder once again to get the stuff you want the first time around.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I dont know if I could pull off not paying for her, but I do have to agree, I have acted like a bunghole to a girl, on purpose, and got more action than the times I have been a sweetie. But this also depends on the chick.

I'll have to feel her out a bit to see if she will put up with some ****************.

She lives in a wealthy city and she drives a nice mercedes. I want her to be my suga momma. Dont think im that lucky though.

So, how much does she charge?

Comment

I been married for the last 36 years so my experience is nil in these matters....but it seems to me, if you were just honest about everything(greenhorn dater, part time goat ****************er)youd probably have better luck than pretending all kinds of stuff......

Comment

International, or industrial?
                          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                          -- Theodore White

Comment

I been married for the last 36 years so my experience is nil in these matters....but it seems to me, if you were just honest about everything(greenhorn dater, part time goat ****************er)youd probably have better luck than pretending all kinds of stuff......

Great advice Iggy. I totally agree.

Comment

International, or industrial?

Could be either and/or both, considering what I do for a living.

Comment

As far as I know, I was never approached by any spies, neither while I was in the Navy nor when I was in private industry.

Probably because I don't know anything.
                                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                                -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                                -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                                -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                                -- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
                                X