Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I asked out a pretty girl, and she said yes. HELP.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked out a pretty girl, and she said yes. HELP.

She's quite a bit younger than me, and much better looking than I am. What the hell did I get myself into?

Anyways, I just ended a 2 year relationship, and i've been out of the game for a while.

First date ideas?

I am all for being a gentleman, and treating a girl right, but i've always found opening the car door for a woman, and pulling out her seat at the dinner table to be a little old fashioned and corny. I dont mind doing these things, its just that if I do them, i'll have to do them all the time, because if I stop, it will look like i'm being lazy, or I am losing interest.

Should I split the check, or pay for her?

have her pay

Treat her like crap at first, if she puts up with that, she's a keeper

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

grow up
      the world is your crabstick

Comment

Mikeo Stole my video

Treat her like a lady

She'll give in to you
        My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Take her to an exhibition of antique decoys and fishing lures. Make sure to wear your courderoy blazer (the one with the suede elbow patches) and a plaid shirt. Pick her up in your IH Scout (tell her your Lexus is in the shop, if she must know), and don't apologize for all the random tools and oily rags in the back. When you're listening to her talk, smile (but don't show your teeth) and keep one eyebrow raised at all times. If your phone rings, look at it and say, "It's just my Broker, he can wait."
          Let that boy boogie woogie. It in him, an' it got to come out.

Comment

younger as in?

Comment

If she's over 13 you could take her to Spain.
              Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Don't do that seat pulling out bull****************, it's overbearing and no one is into that. Act kind of bored and aloof like you have somewhere better to be. If you can convince yourself, she will believe it to and you'll be getting laid like tile!

Comment

This isn't the new babe talking about babies and getting knocked up is it
                  Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I dont know if I could pull off not paying for her, but I do have to agree, I have acted like a bunghole to a girl, on purpose, and got more action than the times I have been a sweetie. But this also depends on the chick.

I'll have to feel her out a bit to see if she will put up with some ****************.

She lives in a wealthy city and she drives a nice mercedes. I want her to be my suga momma. Dont think im that lucky though.

Comment

I dont know if I could pull off not paying for her, but I do have to agree, I have acted like a bunghole to a girl, on purpose, and got more action than the times I have been a sweetie. But this also depends on the chick.

I'll have to feel her out a bit to see if she will put up with some ****************.

She lives in a wealthy city and she drives a nice mercedes. I want her to be my suga momma. Dont think im that lucky though.

Comment

This isn't the new babe talking about babies and getting knocked up is it

Thats who I split from just recently. She was super generous. Loyal, great lay, good chemistry. But she was insanely jealous, insecure, she lives kind of far away, and we have conflicting work schedules.

Comment

Pictures ?

I might be Interested

Can You PM me her # ?
                          My HC Classified Thread

Comment

make sum wooden baby ducklings
                            decoys

Comment

she lives kind of far away,

and we have conflicting work schedules.

These things don't bother me, much
                              My HC Classified Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X