Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic online dating fuckup

Aaah ****************, I always **************** up online dating. Send a very nice, well thought-out introductory email to some hot chick, she replied to me very nicely, agreed to go out for a coffee.

and THEN I send her a short email that contained ONE sentence which made perfect sense to me at the time when I sent it (and I thought about it for quite a while and seemed ok to me)... but the minute I sent it it came to me "WHAT THE **************** DID YOU JUST SAY ARE YOU ****************ING RETARDED?????!!!!"

I immediately knew I won't hear from that chick again. And I haven't.

What the **************** is wrong with me, I always get too excited and blurt out something stupid.

It was so embarrasingly retarded I won't even post it on OJ. And it seemed like such a nice thing to say before I hit that "SEND" button...

WTF...

It was so embarrasingly retarded I won't even post it on OJ.

Send me a PM !!

Comment

**************** you, no way in hell

if i accidentally walked into a gay bar and got sodomized by 100 trannies and swallowed a bucket of cum that wouldn't be so embarrasing to admit as what i wrote to that chick

Comment

if i accidentally walked into a gay bar and got sodomized by 100 trannies and swallowed a bucket of cum that wouldn't be so embarrasing to admit as what i wrote to that chick

But then,
        I thought about it for quite a while and seemed ok to me

Comment

Comment

Did you offer to eat her Kotex? Some wimmin take that the wrong way, i've found...
            MERELY LAVISH

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoSbnAFvqfA
              Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

quote the **************** up or stfu noob
                ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYNA6qUNTE
                  Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

did you send her a link to your channel maintenance thread ??
                    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

thread is useless without pics and/or embarrassing sentence
                      (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

Comment

thread is useless without pics and/or embarrassing sentence

I love this place
                        teh *4L* band

Comment

Oh so you said, "Instead of coffee, lets go to a gay bar so I can have you watch me get sodomized by 100 trannies and drink a bucket of cum."
                          No wonder she won't email you back. She ain't a trannie. Or maybe she is and would get jealous
                          It's 4am woman make up your mind. EITHER SPIT IT OUT OR SWALLOW IT!!!

Comment

Aaaah alright... what the ****************... i wanted to convey that i was genuinely interested in her as a person so i said ''i've got many questions for you, but i'll wait till i see you''.

Comment

Aaaah alright... what the ****************... i wanted to convey that i was genuinely interested in her as a person so i said ''i've got many questions for you, but i'll wait till i see you''.

Wow. You might as well set yourself on fire. hil:

How embarrassing.
                              MERELY LAVISH

Comment

Working...
                              X