Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic online dating fuckup

Aaah ****************, I always **************** up online dating. Send a very nice, well thought-out introductory email to some hot chick, she replied to me very nicely, agreed to go out for a coffee.

and THEN I send her a short email that contained ONE sentence which made perfect sense to me at the time when I sent it (and I thought about it for quite a while and seemed ok to me)... but the minute I sent it it came to me "WHAT THE **************** DID YOU JUST SAY ARE YOU ****************ING RETARDED?????!!!!"

I immediately knew I won't hear from that chick again. And I haven't.

What the **************** is wrong with me, I always get too excited and blurt out something stupid.

It was so embarrasingly retarded I won't even post it on OJ. And it seemed like such a nice thing to say before I hit that "SEND" button...

WTF...

It was so embarrasingly retarded I won't even post it on OJ.

Send me a PM !!

Comment

**************** you, no way in hell

if i accidentally walked into a gay bar and got sodomized by 100 trannies and swallowed a bucket of cum that wouldn't be so embarrasing to admit as what i wrote to that chick

Comment

if i accidentally walked into a gay bar and got sodomized by 100 trannies and swallowed a bucket of cum that wouldn't be so embarrasing to admit as what i wrote to that chick

But then,
        I thought about it for quite a while and seemed ok to me

Comment

Comment

Did you offer to eat her Kotex? Some wimmin take that the wrong way, i've found...
            Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoSbnAFvqfA

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

quote the **************** up or stfu noob
                ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYNA6qUNTE

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

did you send her a link to your channel maintenance thread ??
                    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

thread is useless without pics and/or embarrassing sentence
                      (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

Comment

thread is useless without pics and/or embarrassing sentence

I love this place
                        teh *4L* band

Comment

Oh so you said, "Instead of coffee, lets go to a gay bar so I can have you watch me get sodomized by 100 trannies and drink a bucket of cum."
                          No wonder she won't email you back. She ain't a trannie. Or maybe she is and would get jealous
                          There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

Aaaah alright... what the ****************... i wanted to convey that i was genuinely interested in her as a person so i said ''i've got many questions for you, but i'll wait till i see you''.

Comment

Aaaah alright... what the ****************... i wanted to convey that i was genuinely interested in her as a person so i said ''i've got many questions for you, but i'll wait till i see you''.

Wow. You might as well set yourself on fire. hil:

How embarrassing.
                              Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

Working...
                              X