Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney will work with us in an open and honest manner .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney will work with us in an open and honest manner .

If elected he will be know as The Open president .

Sadly, I think 51% of the American public is stupid enough to elect him.

Perhaps because the other gentleman is allegedly black, Muslim, a terrorist, not a US citizen, lied on his lawyer oath, had a slut / communist mom, is a secret Saudi agent, a lizard man, hates the US, is racist, hates small business (he said they didn't build the highway system) and (after last night) has been proven to hate the US Navy, somehow comparing them to bayonets and horses and having reduced the number of ships they posess.

Not a single claim above is true, not even (strictly speaking) the "black" part. Ask Morgan Freeman about that.

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Perhaps because the other gentleman is allegedly black, Muslim, a terrorist, not a US citizen, lied on his lawyer oath, had a slut / communist mom, is a secret Saudi agent, a lizard man, hates the US, is racist, hates small business (he said they didn't build the highway system) and (after last night) has been proven to hate the US Navy, somehow comparing them to bayonets and horses and having reduced the number of ships they posess.

Not a single claim above is true, not even (strictly speaking) the "black" part. Ask Morgan Freeman about that.

Terry D.

You really believe all that? I dont! What I do believe is this....

1.Obama who hates big business and wants to make sure they cant do bad business anymore handed those exact people all the money they could clutch on to so they could live another day to do it all again. Do you really think those to big to fail would not have been bought and restructured by those who where smart and had money in their pockets. Obama had no business and neighter did GW to pick who was gonna get tax payer money as a reward for failing.

2. Obama Care is a lie. It forces people to buy what they may or may not want...it will in a sideways..so called unitended means put people who are insured out of thier health care. It claims no preconditions and makes you pay for insurance that there is no guarentee of what you will get. They wont deny you the right to buy the insurance..but can and will deny care.

3. Obama claimed that by bad mouthing his own country on foreign soil he was going to make our enemies our friends....The Middle East burns...he can make no claim to the stability of the reigion and Americans are being killed and no action is taken except to blame a movie that even his people now say wasnt the cause. Not only that our current government watched it in real time via drones...did nothing to stop it and damn well knew what was going on as they lied to us for two weeks.

4. Fort Hood shootings...work place violence my fat ass.

5. Obama said he was going to bail out home owners....yet people who qualify for the programs arent given loans. The excuse is the banks claim the restrictions in place by Obama doesnt allow it. How is that suppose to work? Honestly..I know of noone who was able to get one of these loan restructures.

6. Do you really think people want to be out of work even with two years of unemployment?

7. Do you really think half the country wants to be on food stamps?

8. Do you really think people who find jobs want jobs that pay a third to half of what they use to make? How ya gonna buy solar panels to slap on your house without a decent job?

9. Growth rates in the economy of 1.5 % is ****************...there is no arguement....its ****************!

10. National debt that our childrens children may not be able to pay.

11. The Fed printing money at a rate where hyper inflation is a thinkable idea in our future.

I could go on and on ...and I dont care what you agree with about this or who you vote for. If you think 51% of Americans dont want Obama because he's black he would have never got the job in the first place.
      The reason is simple...Obama simply sucks as President!

Comment

1.Obama who hates big business and wants to make sure they cant do bad business anymore handed those exact people all the money they could clutch on to so they could live another day to do it all again. Do you really think those to big to fail would not have been bought and restructured by those who where smart and had money in their pockets. Obama had no business and neighter did GW to pick who was gonna get tax payer money as a reward for failing.

2. Obama Care is a lie. It forces people to buy what they may or may not want...it will in a sideways..so called unitended means put people who are insured out of thier health care. It claims no preconditions and makes you pay for insurance that there is no guarentee of what you will get. They wont deny you the right to buy the insurance..but can and will deny care.

3. Obama claimed that by bad mouthing his own country on foreign soil he was going to make our enemies our friends....The Middle East burns...he can make no claim to the stability of the reigion and Americans are being killed and no action is taken except to blame a movie that even his people now say wasnt the cause. Not only that our current government watched it in real time via drones...did nothing to stop it and damn well knew what was going on as they lied to us for two weeks.

5. Obama said he was going to bail out home owners....yet people who qualify for the programs arent given loans. The excuse is the banks claim the restrictions in place by Obama doesnt allow it. How is that suppose to work? Honestly..I know of noone who was able to get one of these loan restructures.

6. Do you really think people want to be out of work even with two years of unemployment?

8. Do you really think people who find jobs want jobs that pay a third to half of what they use to make? How ya gonna buy solar panels to slap on your house without a decent job?

9. Growth rates in the economy of 1.5 % is ****************...there is no arguement....its ****************!

11. The Fed printing money at a rate where hyper inflation is a thinkable idea in our future.

I could go on and on ...and I dont care what you agree with about this or who you vote for. If you think 51% of Americans dont want Obama because he's black he would have never got the job in the first place.

This.
        DealiosHC: Ancient, d4rk0, WideAwake, Crucial KyleTGP: Leftyman, madhattertcm, KissTone, btdvox

Comment

Romney will double the deficit, increase the number of people who need food stamps while refusing to provide them, and involve the US in another war in the Middle East. That's why Republicans like him and loyal Americans don't.
          Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Do you really think he caused any of this? Is your memory that short? Do you know much about the Affordable Health Care Act? Did you get a refund this year from your healthcare company? Or do you not have health care? I just wish some people would actually dig a little deeper into the issues instead of believing what they are fed by biased opinions
            gone

Comment

Romney will double the deficit, increase the number of people who need food stamps while refusing to provide them, and involve the US in another war in the Middle East. That's why Republicans like him and loyal Americans don't.

My bet is that Romney, if elected, wouldn't even repeal ObamaCare. He might not even try. How many other times have newly elected presidents not been able to do what they said they would do? Pretty much every time (in recent years, anyway).

Comment

It makes no difference to me what anyone thinks I know or dont know. I more than question many of the opposing views that I read and dont agree with. Just like all of you I know my sources are sound. No need to argue... believe what you want...I'm fine with it.
                Just the same...look at that list of reasons Knobs posted. There may be some people who use that "****************" as reasons not to vote for Obama. They arent my reasons or the feelings of anyone I know or associate with that wants to vote Romney.

Comment

I posted sumptom, but HC f!@ked up and would not load. By the time I was done my post was gone.

Any in that post I mentioned that Romney doesn't have teh support of the peeps here in MA. That how great of a job he did in his brief 4 years here.

I think the only reason he got in is he ran against a woman named Shannon O'Brie. Shannon was MA Treasurer for a while and she got the treasurer gig when like 10 million dollars disappeared for the MA treasure under Joe Malone. Joe was a hold over from the Cellucci Governorship, but bolted to Canada for an Ambassador position. That left Jane Swift as acting Governor. I personally know Jane and her whole family and they are really nice peeps. Toss in 911, and new family and other issues and Jane didn't bother seeking the Governor position.

The treasurer we had was Tim Cahill, he signs my pay check too Anyway Tim was gonna run for Governor and they charged him with using a few million to fund his campaign. Tim was under the Romney years.

So many folks have a great time a work.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

It makes no difference to me what anyone thinks I know or dont know. I more than question many of the opposing views that I read and dont agree with. Just like all of you I know my sources are sound. No need to argue... believe what you want...I'm fine with it.
                    Just the same...look at that list of reasons Knobs posted. There may be some people who use that "****************" as reasons not to vote for Obama. They arent my reasons or the feelings of anyone I know or associate with that wants to vote Romney.

47% agree with ya
                    either way it's gonna be a close one

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I hope that would mean a lot more honest than his campaign.

12 million jobs my ass.
                      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

1.Obama who hates big business and wants to make sure they cant do bad business anymore handed those exact people all the money they could clutch on to so they could live another day...

Fine.

All of that is just partisan rhetoric with no empherical evidence to establish Barak Obama in fact or cause.
                        =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                        Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

47% agree with ya
                          either way it's gonna be a close one

So by what you highlighted...your saying I'm a racist?

Comment

Terry D.

Here's some truth Mr. Mod, try to wake up a bit, I know this must be tough, but it shouldn't impair brain function as well -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/23/state-dept-emails-from-day-libya-attack-show-al-qaeda-tied-group-on-radar/

Also from Reuters (check it out), so it's not a "Right wing" hack article, it's fact.
                            The ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, sometimes called the first libertarian thinker, said, "The more artificial taboos and restrictions there are in the world, the more the people are impoverished. ... The more that laws and regulations are given prominence, the more thieves and robbers there will be."

Comment

Fine.

All of that is just partisan rhetoric with no empherical evidence to establish Barak Obama in fact or cause.

#1 is provable and documented and the companies either still owe the money and some have paid or are in the process of paying it back. Why would they pay back what they didnt really take for the government?

Comment

Working...
                              X