Clear All

• NY Giants @ Dallas

Something different?

Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
    View Post

Something different?

Who wins?

back in the day, i was huge fan of Dallas. then they got rid of Landry.

then Jimmy Johnson got me back on the bandwagon.

when they got rid of him, i was in limbo.

when the Giants hired Coughlin, i realized that it was a good fit. been a Giants fan ever since. it's always good to see a look of disgust on Tom Bradys' face because of the Giants!

NFC East has been a pain in most every other divisions ass for a while so, that feels good!
    how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
      View Post

Something different?

Who wins?

when the Giants hired Coughlin, i realized that it was a good fit. been a Giants fan ever since. it's always good to see a look of disgust on Tom Bradys' face because of the Giants!

NFC East has been a pain in most every other divisions ass for a while so, that feels good!

so i am going w/ Giants!
      how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 360vodka
        View Post

so i am going w/ Giants!

afternoon game, I like the Giants

they lose?

Is the Walking Dead active on AMC?

Comment

Landry and my father played HS football together. He actually called the house looking for my father(RIP) when they had a reunion many years ago. I answered the phone. I was like..huh? They went out and had breakfast. Now, how cool is that? On that note I'll take the Giants. My favorite team.

Comment

as a Giants fan. I'm going with the Giants!

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

MY BRAND!

Comment

teh gints blew a 23 point lead, but won

Comment

tonight drew breeze vs peyton manning

Comment

Working...
                X