Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Just a Given Ghosts Are Real

I lived in a haunted house. Real nice spirits. They played games, but never hurt or scared anyone. Only one visual. I had a party at my old big apt. Friends were leaving and a strange dressed woman began walking down the stairs with them. She was gone at the bottom. I never got to see the man, woman and dog

Put down the bong, man.
    GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tuco
      View Post

Put down the bong, man.

It was a great life experience. I actually liked having them there. Me, my kids and my friends all felt it. I always think I'm so lucky to be able to exp that

Comment

I watch "Ghost Hunters" because I am curious. The have some interesting evidence, plus you got to see how it was collected.

I haven't heard of any outside agencies debunking the better evidence they have collected. I think there are people existing on another plane, already.

And I guess that's what ghosts are supposed to be. So I guess I believe they could exist, but i've never had a paranormal experience, myself.
        GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedtone
          View Post

Is it Just a Given Ghosts Are Real

No, it is not.
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

View Post

I watch "Ghost Hunters" because I am curious. The have some interesting evidence, plus you got to see how it was collected.

I haven't heard of any outside agencies debunking the better evidence they have collected. I think there are people existing on another plane, already.

And I guess that's what ghosts are supposed to be. So I guess I believe they could exist, but i've never had a paranormal experience, myself.

I hope you do some day. I didn't plan mine. Just moved in a big 1859 house> I have some cool pics of that place from 150 years ago on bathroom wall

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isaac42
              View Post

No, it is not.

My life has shown me something very different

Comment

View Post

I hope you do some day. I didn't plan mine. Just moved in a big 1859 house> I have some cool pics of that place from 150 years ago on bathroom wall

Way cool, Stoney. I'm kinda jealous, I guess. I would go on an investigation if I had

the chance. I'm curious, and not scared of the dark at all. It would be interesting.
                GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

my life showed me fake ghosts

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lazaraga
                    View Post

my life showed me fake ghosts

How did that happen?
                    GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

View Post

Way cool, Stoney. I'm kinda jealous, I guess. I would go on an investigation if I had

the chance. I'm curious, and not scared of the dark at all. It would be interesting.

Like I said, they were very present, but laid back. One time I was with a woman in bed in the AM and we heard this loud dog licking himself noise. Like loud and very clear. **************** like that used to happen. Oh, as a result of that, I believe in dog spirits. I'd love to meet my dog on the other side

Comment

happens everyday son

Comment

View Post

Like I said, they were very present, but laid back. One time I was with a woman in bed in the AM and we heard this loud dog licking himself noise. Like loud and very clear. **************** like that used to happen. Oh, as a result of that, I believe in dog spirits. I'd love to meet my dog on the other side

Things like that make me wonder more about ripples or echoes in time/space or some

weirdness like that.

Like a tape loop
                          GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

View Post

Things like that make me wonder more about ripples or echoes in time/space or some

weirdness like that.

Like a tape loop

It seems like my experiences were with a being. It's like an interactive thing. Not as much as I wanted, but pretty cool

Comment

View Post

It seems like my experiences were with a being. It's like an interactive thing. Not as much as I wanted, but pretty cool

The one "EVP" they collected tripped me out. There was a woman seemingly answering the one guy's questions, but she was like "Hello?" "Where are you?", like she was freaked out about the Ghost Hunters being there. Made me wonder.
                              GLUTEN FREE-DOLPHIN SAFE

Comment

Working...
                              X