No announcement yet.

WTF happened to the HC forum?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF happened to the HC forum?

I haven't been "here" for a couple years as things went, but man this forum action is practically dead. There are sections of the forum that haven't had a post in months. Did CA die or something??? It's kind of sad like a forum version of Detroit or something.

what happened?

noobs runed it

Comment

Musician's Friend sucks.

ANDERTRON!!!:arg:
      poast something else...

Comment

The traffic may be down....but think of all the rich media content we now have. I can now see video of last years NAMM show, which is always fun to see. Interesting how the mullet is still popular even with the balding music merchants.

Comment

Entitlements are up!
          No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

i've been gone for about a week and a half(Hunting trip/working a lot). popped in today and poasted, but I honestly haven't missed it. between the lag, lack of worthwhile content, and scarcity of original funny ****************, this place is dead. used to be fun, now it's just "ehh".
            "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

MY BRAND!

Comment

they completely botched a vBulletin upgrade, screwed up the forum, and a lot of people quit before they managed to fix it
              type signature here

Comment

Shemp ruined it.
                Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

Comment

Dano quit paying.

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

Comment

its gone down the gurgler.i dont know why i bother anymore.
                      the world is your crabstick

Comment

its gone down the gurgler.i dont know why i bother anymore.

for the cookies?
                        "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

i've been gone for about a week and a half(Hunting trip/working a lot). popped in today and poasted, but I honestly haven't missed it. between the lag, lack of worthwhile content, and scarcity of original funny ****************, this place is dead. used to be fun, now it's just "ehh".

How was your hunting trip?

Comment

How was your hunting trip?

Good. I didn't shoot anything. I just observed this year. Very cold, lucky if we broke 30 degrees.
                            "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

MY BRAND!

Comment

Good. I didn't shoot anything. I just observed this year. Very cold, lucky if we broke 30 degrees.

Cold here today high of 27 F. What did you observe on your hunt?

Comment

Working...
                              X