Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do the seahawks and the texans have to play in wild card games?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort
    View Post

Another question... is it possible now for 2 teams from the same conference to face each other in the Super Bowl???

No. #1 from AFC and NFC face each other in the Superbowl.
    Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

View Post

Another question... is it possible now for 2 teams from the same conference to face each other in the Super Bowl???

what kind of a n00b question is that?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hammer
        View Post

It couldn't have been a Superbowl, they're both NFC. Maybe it was an NFC Championship????

December 31, 1972 It was not a SB. I was 6. I was pissed.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ZCat
          View Post

Tony Romo If I was him, I'd retire and go fishing in Costa Rica and count my millions.

He's still pretty young. Yeah, I would do the same thing though.

Comment

AFC: 1. Broncos, 2. Patriots; 6. Bengals at 3. Texans, 5. Colts at 4. Ravens

NFC: 1. Falcons, 2. 49ers; 6. Vikings at 3. Packers, 5. Seahawks at 4. Redskinss

Saturday: Bengals at Texans (4:30 ET, NBC/Y! Sports), Vikings at Packers (8 ET, NBC/Y! Sports)

Sunday: Colts at Ravens (1 ET, CBS), Seahawks at Redskins (4:30 ET, Fox)

Saturday, Jan. 12: at Broncos (4:30 ET, CBS), at 49ers (8 ET, Fox)

Sunday, Jan. 13: at Falcons (1 ET, Fox), at Patriots (4:30 ET, CBS)
            hi

Comment

I thought conferences only played themselves in the playoffs
              hi

Comment

View Post

Tony Romo If I was him, I'd retire and go fishing in Costa Rica and count my millions.

Why? I assume he still enjoys playing the game, and he's still a good QB. His problem is that he's not a great QB, and that's what they expect in Dallas.
                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                -- Theodore White

Comment

View Post

I thought conferences only played themselves in the playoffs

They do.
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

The Pats game was hardly worth watching. I turned it over and watch the Green Bay-Vikings game.
                    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isaac42
                      View Post

Why? I assume he still enjoys playing the game, and he's still a good QB. His problem is that he's not a great QB, and that's what they expect in Dallas.

I can't imagine he's enjoying it very much today after that abysmal performance.

Comment

View Post

I can't imagine he's enjoying it very much today after that abysmal performance.

I don't imagine that he feels good about it, from what I've heard, but that's okay. I've had bad nights playing, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy playing anymore. I keep playing because I enjoy it. And I don't get paid anywhere near what he does. If I did, I might even work at it a bit.
                        -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
                        X