Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do the seahawks and the texans have to play in wild card games?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do the seahawks and the texans have to play in wild card games?

Am I missing something here
    hi

the 1st and 2nd seeded rye teams get a bye, the others have to play hard to get wildcards

Comment

The Texans lost their last 2 games and **************** the bed. The Seahawks are playing great now but a little too late.
      Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

I thought wild card games were between two borderline teams, not between a 12 & 4 team and a 10&6 team
        hi

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort
          View Post

I thought wild card games were between two borderline teams, not between a 12 & 4 team and a 10&6 team

you thought not correct

Comment

it just all depends on how good your division is, wasn't it last year Seattle got in with a

7-9 record?

Comment

Idk, hut these redskins are playing tough!!!
              hi

Comment

Watching the Dallas game.. I remember watching Dallas and Washington play many years ago, it was Superbowl game and Dallas lost. I have wanted revenge ever since.

Comment

go 'skins!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
                    View Post

go 'skins!

I like both teams but YES!!!!
                    hi

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
                      View Post

go 'skins!

Dallas got smoked.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by omni
                        View Post

Watching the Dallas game.. I remember watching Dallas and Washington play many years ago, it was Superbowl game and Dallas lost. I have wanted revenge ever since.

It couldn't have been a Superbowl, they're both NFC. Maybe it was an NFC Championship????
                        Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying VBAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volumeGood Deals With: Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas

Comment

Tony Romo If I was him, I'd retire and go fishing in Costa Rica and count my millions.

Comment

Another question... is it possible now for 2 teams from the same conference to face each other in the Super Bowl???
                            hi

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort
                              View Post

Another question... is it possible now for 2 teams from the same conference to face each other in the Super Bowl???

No.

Comment

Working...
                              X