I'm Spending Friggin $500/mo On Heating Oil

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Trace-P38
    View Post

YES!!!! THROW **************** AT HER!!!!

*flings poo*

i knew i felt a DISTURDANCE IN THE PHORCE!
    my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

poast something else...

Comment

So...are YOU gonna LEND ME A TISSUE, when we are paying that much or more to keep from burning up here in CA? If I thought you'd give a ****************, I'd care too.

All that said with much love Stoney - as always.

You are way more Republican, and not the good kind, than you would ever hope. Selfishness is still selfishness no matter what side of the isle you come from.

And please, let me assure you, man to man, that you're okay. You don't need to prove anything to anyone but yourself. A hypocrites words, so take them for what you will.
        If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isaac42
          View Post

In fact, fireplaces usually cool the house down, by sucking warm air up the chimney.

Ours did that until we fitted a wood stove into the open fireplace. If the chimney is sound it's a simple DIY job. Provides a great atmosphere and a chance to practice fire building skills.

We have also had the wall cavity insulated and fitted solar water heating. Total energy bill is about
          Carpe ventum

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jrkman
            View Post

Maybe propane My furnace will be running next week. Ill let you know what my bills look like. Wish I went with the wood stove. My bad for listening to my wife.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by planteater
              View Post

Ours did that until we fitted a wood stove into the open fireplace. If the chimney is sound it's a simple DIY job. Provides a great atmosphere and a chance to practice fire building skills.

We have also had the wall cavity insulated and fitted solar water heating. Total energy bill is about

Comment

We had five large Ash trees cut down - that's originally why we installed the stove. Its good exercise splitting the logs!
                Carpe ventum

Comment

I spend $0 per year on heating and cooling
                  Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TubeAddict
                    View Post

I spend $0 per year on heating and cooling

You on teh welfare?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by omni
                      View Post

You on teh welfare?

No. It's just hot as **************** down there. Oh and I mean hell.

If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun
                        View Post

No. It's just hot as **************** down there. Oh and I mean hell.

Where? Oh I get it...lol

Comment

OP: dag.

how abour keeping ur house at 50 and just heating the room ur in w/ an electric spaceheater?

at $500/mo???!!!!...would make me seriously reconsider my zip code.
                          check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by omni
                            View Post

You on teh welfare?

No, I live in the tropics.
                            Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

*inserts ice cube into omnis rectum*

Comment

Get a wood burning stove, and make the stack pipe a big fact corkscrew. More pipe, more heat transfer as the gases travel upward, more warm air in the room. Very efficient. Plus all that heated steel stays warm through the night after the fire dies down.

You'll have to chimney-sweep that corkscrew more often, but a small price to pay for efficiently warmed homes.
                                "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

Working...
                                X